• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Your December Sales Reaching New Heights?

In summary, our December sales have been consistently strong with a significant increase compared to previous months, thanks to the holiday season and our special promotions. We have a variety of new products and promotions for December, including a holiday catalog with exclusive holiday-themed items and gift sets. We also have discounts on popular items such as cookware sets, kitchen tools, and bakeware. It is still possible to order in time for Christmas delivery with expedited shipping options available for an additional fee. Additionally, there are special deals for hosting a December party, including free products, exclusive discounts, and double host credits.
DebPC
Staff member
I closed 2 book shows and have 5 outside orders for $1053 in sales. Hoping for a couple more online orders.

So-so. I have submitted 3 shows so far for a little over $1,000 in sales. However, one of those was supposed to be a couple of orders; I convinced the woman to do it as her own show. Worked out great for her. I have a show to close tonight and another show to do on Saturday.

I'll be turning in my 4th catalog show on Monday. Should be at around $1000 total sales, since I'm over $800 right now.

I have submitted two cooking shows and one individual order for a total so far of $1222. May have Some more in orders.

Due to some bigger individual orders I'm now at $1400.

1. How have your December sales been compared to previous months?

Our December sales have been consistently strong, and we have seen a significant increase compared to the previous months. This is due to the holiday season and our special holiday promotions.

2. What new products or promotions do you have for December?

We have a range of new products and promotions for December, including our holiday catalog with exclusive holiday-themed products and gift sets. We also have special discounts and offers for our loyal customers.

3. Are there any sales or discounts on popular items for December?

Yes, we have discounts on some of our most popular items for December, including our top-selling cookware sets, kitchen tools, and bakeware. These discounts are only available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of them while they last!

4. Can I still order in time for Christmas delivery?

Yes, you can still order in time for Christmas delivery. We offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee to ensure your order arrives in time for the holidays. Please check our website for specific shipping deadlines.

5. Are there any special deals for hosting a December party?

Yes, we have special deals for hosting a December party. Our holiday host specials include free products, exclusive discounts, and double host credits. It's the perfect time to gather your friends and family for a fun and festive cooking party!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views
Fluffy215