• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are We Finding Each Other?

In summary, the conversation is about coming up with a way for everyone to easily identify each other at a meeting. Suggestions include printing out "Are you a Cheffer?" labels, wearing white buttons on name tags, and using a label maker to create a "Cheffer" strip. Someone also suggests looking for "The Kitchen Guy" to easily find each other. There is also a joke about shaving a beard and going in drag.
its_me_susan
Has anyone come up with something we will all wear on our name tags or something?

I want to meet you all!
Susan :)

I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking of printing out an "Are you a Cheffer?" label to put on my name tag. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as well.

Marie
Allentown, PA
[email protected]

I think that we will all (those in wave 2 that is) be able to pick out The Kitchen Guy...so, I think if we all look for him then we can all find each other!

pchefgirl1982 said:
I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking of printing out an "Are you a Cheffer?" label to put on my name tag. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as well.

Marie
Allentown, PA
[email protected]

Maybe someone can mass produce these and charge us $1 each to cover postage? Can send instantly by paypal?

Idea!

How about taping a white button (the average 4-holes) onto our name tags?

Anyone with a button on their name tag posts here?

:)

Maybe we should all get those headbands with the glitter stars sticking off of them - you know - the kind your 4 year old has??

Just kidding

I have a label maker. I think I'll just make a little strip that says "Cheffer" and stick it on my name tag. Only the "cool kids" will know what it means. ;)

soonerchef said:
I think that we will all (those in wave 2 that is) be able to pick out The Kitchen Guy...so, I think if we all look for him then we can all find each other!

Just to be safe, I think I'll shave my beard and go in drag.

Hmmm, how pretty of a woman do you guys (or I guess it should be gals) think KG would make?

He would be just lover-ly. A real Pygmalion!

1. How does "How Are We Finding Each Other?" work?

"How Are We Finding Each Other?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to connect with their consultants. Customers can simply enter their zip code and browse a list of consultants in their area.

2. Can I search for a specific consultant on "How Are We Finding Each Other?"

Yes, you can search for a specific consultant by entering their name or business name in the search bar. You can also filter your search by product specialties or languages spoken.

3. Is "How Are We Finding Each Other?" available in all areas?

Currently, "How Are We Finding Each Other?" is only available in the United States and Canada. We are working on expanding this feature to other countries in the future.

4. Do I need to have an account to use "How Are We Finding Each Other?"

No, you do not need to have an account to use this feature. However, creating an account will allow you to save your favorite consultants and easily access their information in the future.

5. Can I book a party or place an order through "How Are We Finding Each Other?"

Yes, you can easily contact a consultant through their profile on "How Are We Finding Each Other?" to book a party or place an order. You can also view their upcoming events and host rewards information on their profile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies