• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Success Seminars Worth Attending?

In summary, attendees at the Success Seminars found them to be highly valuable events filled with useful information, motivation, and networking opportunities. Many consultants recommend attending if possible, as they provide a supportive environment, new product updates, and helpful tips for building bookings and recruiting. The seminars also offer free goodies and the chance to meet successful consultants such as Janice Gerol and Francine Fortier. Overall, the seminars are highly recommended for anyone looking to learn and grow in their business.
CrazyChef
Has anyone attended this year's success seminars yet? How was it? What did you learn? I'd like to go and I'm wondering if it's really worth spending most of my Saturday there...

Hi, I went to the one in Calgary a few weeks ago, just the morning session though cuz I had a show in the afternoon. The morning was a Cooking Show demo, the afternoon was about building bookings and recruiting. I enjoyed it, I've never really been to cluster meetings or anything like that. The ladies were really enthusiastic and gave some good tips, and they went over a lot of the new product coming out. Plus we got PC stickers and other little goodies - and free stuff is always good! :)

I don't really know any other consultants in my area, so it was nice to be in a supportive environment, it made me pretty excited about spring! I've been making fliers like crazy and I'm doing my first bridal fair in 1 1/2 weeks :eek:

MeetingI attended one in London last year and found it was quite useful. Used a lot of ideas from it and learned from others at the meeting. I recommend if you can go, GO!

Success Seminar WOW!I just got back from the Success Seminar in Vancouver. It was fabulous!

Got lots of ideas and lots of motivation. It was also great to meet other Consultants that you would never run into. Janice Gerol was excellent, as always, and Francine Fortier was fantastic, what a bundle of energy.

I thoroughly recommend if you can get to one of these seminars GO! In fact, do anything you can to attend. It is well worth it!

Linda

Burnaby Success SeminarI too went to the success seminar and it was all Linda says The cooking show demo done by Francine was fantastic, it is easy to see why she is so successful in her business.
Great learning and best of all I made contact with a group of ladies on the ferry ride home and booked them for a show, how cool is that?

Lorna

1. How often are the Success Seminars held?

The Success Seminars are held multiple times throughout the year, typically every few months. You can check the schedule on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. What topics are covered in the Success Seminars?

The topics covered in the Success Seminars vary, but they typically focus on building a successful Pampered Chef business, including tips for hosting successful parties, recruiting new consultants, and utilizing social media to grow your business.

3. Are the Success Seminars only for new consultants?

No, the Success Seminars are open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of how long they have been with the company. They are a great opportunity for both new and experienced consultants to learn and grow their business.

4. How much does it cost to attend a Success Seminar?

The cost to attend a Success Seminar varies, but it is typically around $50-$100 per person. This fee covers the cost of materials, training, and any meals or snacks provided during the seminar.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Success Seminar?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Success Seminar. However, please note that there may be an additional fee for non-consultant guests. We recommend checking with your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann