• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are Everyone's Sales for September so Far?

In summary, September has been a successful month for Pampered Chef overall. It tends to be a strong month for sales due to the back-to-school season and upcoming holidays. There are ongoing promotions and incentives for consultants to increase sales, and suggestions for improving sales include hosting virtual parties and utilizing social media. There is no minimum sales requirement, but consultants are encouraged to set their own goals for growth and success in their business.
DebPC
Staff member
I'll have 2 book shows totaling $750 so far. I have 2 shows this weekend.

I've got about $1200 in sales with a big show coming up on Sunday. This Sept has felt a little harder than in the past few years to book shows, etc. Not sure why.

I have a fundraiser ($1,405) and a regular show ($840) already submitted. I have catalog show and a small fundraiser I'll be closing on Monday and Tuesday. Not too bad.

I only ended up with about $780 in sales, but I did have 2 new recruits as well. One September show didn't close until last night.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great weekend ahead with two book shows totaling $750 so far. That's amazing! I hope your shows are a huge success and you get even more bookings and sales. Remember to showcase all the amazing products and recipes that Pampered Chef has to offer. Happy cooking and selling!

1. How are everyone's sales for September so far?

As a company, we do not disclose specific sales information for our consultants. However, we are happy to report that overall, September has been a successful month for Pampered Chef!

2. Are sales typically higher or lower in September compared to other months?

It varies from consultant to consultant, but in general, September tends to be a strong month for sales due to the back-to-school season and upcoming holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.

3. What promotions or incentives are currently being offered to boost sales in September?

We have several ongoing promotions and incentives for our consultants to increase sales in September, such as discounted bundles, free products with purchase, and increased commissions for reaching sales goals.

4. How can I improve my sales for the rest of September?

There are many ways to boost sales, including hosting virtual parties, utilizing social media to promote products, reaching out to past customers for repeat orders, and offering personalized recommendations to customers based on their needs.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for September?

As an independent consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own sales goals for each month. There is no minimum requirement, but we always encourage our consultants to strive for growth and success in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • angelkatey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies