• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Houston Training on Feb 2nd: Join Our Cluster for a Great Learning Opportunity!

In summary, the Houston Feb 2nd training will be held at the Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria and will run from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided and the dress code is business casual. Only registered Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to attend, no guests.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Anyone going? A few from our cluster are going.

I'll be there! I hope that several of my team members will be going with me. I'm traveling with Duska Mills and her cluster. I think we're going to try to come in the day before. I'm really looking forward to it!! I miss Leadership, but I know this will be FUN!! AND we'll all be at NC in July!! Awesome!

I'll be there ! My director and I are going together.

I'll be there! MY director actually is in Cypress, and this will be my first opportunity to meet her! I'm in MS but my cluster is in TX. I'm excited to meet all of the wonderful people in my cluster!

We are also going the day before and driving home after it's over.
Pamperedpartridge, you ought to meet us around Baton Rouge and ride with us. I think we have more than one car load going.

Chef Bobby said:
We are also going the day before and driving home after it's over.
Pamperedpartridge, you ought to meet us around Baton Rouge and ride with us. I think we have more than one car load going.
Bobby, thanks for the offer! I am going to fly in on Monday and fly back out on Wed. My stepmom (who is also my team leader) and my dad live in Houston so I'll be flying in and staying with them! Hope I get the chance to meet all of you chef successors who will be at the Hosuton meeting!

Anymore sign up since this was posted?

Are numbers in Houston are kinda low!!

I'm going. New consultant (just hit 30 days two days ago) and already signed up. Coming from Cajun Country Louisiana

We taking a few vans from College Station! We'll see you there!

1. What is the location for the Houston Feb 2nd training?

The Houston Feb 2nd training will be held at the Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria located at 2001 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056.

2. What time does the training start and end?

The training will begin at 9:00 AM and end at 4:00 PM on February 2nd.

3. Will food be provided during the training?

Yes, breakfast and lunch will be provided during the training. There will also be refreshments available throughout the day.

4. Is there a dress code for the training?

The dress code for the training is business casual. We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and shoes as there will be hands-on activities.

5. Can I bring a guest to the training?

Unfortunately, this training is only open to registered Pampered Chef consultants. Guests are not allowed to attend the training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Scott the Chef
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • dkitten13