• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Housing Community Fair ??

In summary, the Housing Community Fair is an event organized by Pampered Chef that aims to provide information and resources to individuals and families interested in buying or renting a home. It is open to everyone and features various vendors and organizations related to the housing industry. The fair also offers informational seminars and workshops, and there is no cost to attend. While registration is not required, it is recommended for updates and workshop reservations. Walk-ins are also welcome.
soniascookin
Hi everyone!
I just got a message from our community life desk - they are doing a Taste o Hometown and asked if I wanted to set up a table for my PC Business.
ABSOLUTELY! Since i've been doing this since Aug and I am my best customer. I would like to sell to other people. =)
But i don't know what to do?!!!
i figurd i would maybe make the applebery salsa and have that in my small bowl caddy and have some recipes out and do a drawing...
I'm so excited that I don't want to miss anything basic.

Yesterday I submitted my supply order and got another 25 catalogs - i figured that would get me threw the summer months... now i wish I ordered more!! Guess i could if this takes off...

Any thoughts?

Got a tip for you.We had one here in Racine Wisconsin last October I believe and a couple of consultants from the area were set up there. Together of course. All they did was s simple display of products and had drawing slips out. That was all. I know a lot of people had put in drawing slips so...
Sometimes the bet thing is to keep it simple. The LemonAid lady suggested that one product would be best. Simply put out something great. Then ask people if they are party people? Then explain wha you do if they ask or say yes. (I am not so sure I would go that far as to show only one product but...) But I love the line about being party people.
Best thing, keep it simple! To much is distracting from being able to talkt o people.

Hi there! Congratulations on being invited to participate in the Taste of Hometown event with your PC Business! It's always exciting to have the opportunity to showcase your products to a wider audience. It sounds like you have a good idea with the appleberry salsa and having recipes and a drawing. Have you thought about offering samples of your products as well? That way, people can taste the deliciousness of your PC products and be more likely to make a purchase. You could also consider creating a display that showcases the versatility of your products - for example, using the appleberry salsa in a variety of dishes or pairing it with other PC products. This can help attract more attention to your table and give people ideas on how to use your products in their own cooking. In terms of ordering more catalogs, it's always better to have more on hand than not enough. If this event is successful, you'll want to have enough catalogs to hand out to interested customers. And if you do run out, you can always take down their information and follow up with them later. Overall, just have fun with it and be confident in your products. Good luck at the event!

1. What is the purpose of the Housing Community Fair?

The Housing Community Fair is an event organized by Pampered Chef to provide information and resources to individuals and families looking to buy or rent a home. It aims to connect people with housing options that fit their needs and budget, as well as educate them on the home buying or renting process.

2. Who can attend the Housing Community Fair?

The Housing Community Fair is open to everyone, regardless of age, income, or homeownership status. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, a current homeowner looking to downsize, or simply interested in learning more about housing options, you are welcome to attend the fair.

3. What can I expect to see at the Housing Community Fair?

The Housing Community Fair will feature various vendors and organizations related to the housing industry, such as real estate agents, mortgage lenders, property managers, and housing counselors. There will also be informational seminars and workshops on topics such as budgeting for a home, understanding the home buying process, and tips for successful homeownership.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Housing Community Fair?

No, there is no cost to attend the Housing Community Fair. It is a free event open to the public.

5. Do I need to register in advance to attend the Housing Community Fair?

No, registration is not required but it is recommended. By registering in advance, you will receive updates and reminders about the fair, as well as have the opportunity to reserve a spot in any workshops or seminars you are interested in attending. Walk-ins are also welcome on the day of the fair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefloretta
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
KayPT