• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I name my housewarming kitchen show?

In summary, Joyce is having a kitchen show next month and she wants to invite her family to come and see her new house while they are there. She is stuck because her creativity has gotten a clog in the wheel.
chef_joyce
Ok.. I have a question. I am having a kitchen show next month and the lady having it for me has moved into a new house and she wants to have a show and invite her family to come to see her new house and see the show while they are there. And I thought that this could be a housewarming kind of show for her, does anyone have any ideas that I could do for this or even a name I could call it? I am stuck... my creativeness needs to kick into motion but it seems to have gotten a clog in the wheel. :p ...LOL any ideas would be helpful.. :)

Hi Joyce!

Be careful about paring a Kitchen show with a housewarming party. I had one before conference, and boy, was I glad my host & I cleared things up before the show. She & her partner had just moved into a new house and lots of people hadn't seen it yet. She, too, thought she'd combine it with a kitchen show. Well, luckily, we worked it all out ahead of time -- there were about 10 people who were coming for the PC part of it, and they were very interested, and hung out in the kitchen with me. The other 15 or so guests, who were so not interested, made that very clear by staying outside in her backyard having their own party. I was ok with it because I knew going in that it could end up this way.
Just make sure you & your host are on the same page when you do this. It could turn out much better than mine -- I hope it does!!!

Good luck!

Jill Wright
Benicia, CA
www.pamperedchef.biz/jillscooking
[email protected]

wowoh my... thank you for that tidbit of info... I hadnt realized the confusion it would cause. I will go over this with her and have her tell the ppl coming that it is not ONLY a housewarming party but a kitchen show too and that we will be doing both. thanks so much again for sharing that with me. :)

I alos did one of these but my results were a little different. My host told her friends and family that they were coming to a PC HOUSEWARMING PARTY. The difference here is that they knew that they were coming to the PC Show first then would squeeze in seeing her new house when they could. I think that wording helps a great deal..

Also, you could let everyone know that it can work like a bridal show. Everyone that comes has the option of buying the home owner something to fill those brand new cupboards!! (Have her fill out her wish list for this)

Yeah I would definitely put on the invitations or get the word out that it is a PAMPERED CHEF housewarming party and explain how it will work!! So the guests are prepared to spend money. It is too often that some people like to think of us as caterers! SORRY NOT ME!! Just make sure you cover your bases to prevent this from happening.

thank youladies for your help. I havent been in PC for very long.. well. this month is my first month... YEAHHH!!! and so I had no idea how to go about doing that or what to do and now I have a better idea and understanding of what to say and do. again, thanks! :)

You could do this like a bridal show....guests can buy a little gift as a housewarming gift.

1. How do I host a successful housewarming party with Pampered Chef?

First, choose a date and invite your guests. Next, work with your Pampered Chef consultant to plan a menu and select products to feature. Create a cozy and inviting atmosphere with decorations and music. Finally, have fun and enjoy your guests' company while showcasing the amazing products and recipes from Pampered Chef!

2. Can I earn free products by hosting a housewarming party?

Yes! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. The more your guests buy, the more rewards you'll receive. Plus, your Pampered Chef consultant may have special offers or bonuses for hosting a party, so be sure to ask!

3. What types of products can I expect to see at a housewarming party?

At a Pampered Chef housewarming party, you can expect to see a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Our products are all designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Your consultant will showcase the latest and most popular items, as well as share tips and recipes for using them.

4. Can I host a virtual housewarming party with Pampered Chef?

Yes! In addition to in-person parties, Pampered Chef also offers the option to host a virtual party. This allows you to invite friends and family from all over to shop and participate in the party from the comfort of their own homes. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and tools to host a successful virtual party.

5. How long does a housewarming party typically last?

A Pampered Chef housewarming party typically lasts around 2-3 hours. This gives you and your guests plenty of time to mingle, sample delicious foods, and shop for products. However, the length of the party can be customized to fit your schedule and preferences. Your consultant will work with you to plan a party that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • Bren706