• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Memorable House Warming Show with These Expert Tips

In summary, a House Warming Show is a cooking demonstration and party where a Pampered Chef consultant teaches guests about their products and shares delicious recipes. To host a show, simply contact a consultant and schedule a date, and as a host, you can earn free and discounted products. The show features a variety of recipes and guests are not required to make any purchases, but many choose to after trying the products. The show typically lasts 2-3 hours and allows for a fun and social atmosphere.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
I have a host wanting to do a house warming show for herself? Not really sure how to go about this?? Anyone have any experience with something like this??

I actually just did a Housewarming show today! It went well. We did buffalo chicken dip. While the cheese was melting on top of the dip in the DCB, we had a scavenger hunt where everyone got in teams and had a list of 20 things to locate in the house. Everyone had a great time and the host ended up with $165 worth of free stuff!

So did you treat it like a regular show and the guests were there to see the house for the first time? For a house warming- they could also have a registry of things they want.

Just be sure you advertise it as a House Warming Pampered Chef Show where they can order things for their own kitchen to help the host earn benefits to fill her wish list ~and/or~ they can order items from the host's wish list to help her fill her new kitchen faster. You don't want to surprise them with a host wish list at the show. ;)Basically the same concept as a bridal shower.

I did do it a lot like a bridal shower. I had a list of things she wanted with pictures and item numbers and they passed it around and crossed out and initialed by the stuff they were ordering her. They listed what was for her on their order forms and what was for themselves.

What is a House Warming Show?

A House Warming Show is a cooking demonstration and party where the host invites friends and family to their home to learn about Pampered Chef products and try out delicious recipes. It's a fun and interactive way to discover new cooking techniques and kitchen tools.

How do I host a House Warming Show?

To host a House Warming Show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the party. You can also host a virtual show online if preferred. The consultant will provide all the necessary materials and help you plan the event. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your show.

What types of recipes are featured at a House Warming Show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes, from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and cocktails. The consultant will work with you to choose recipes that fit your preferences and dietary needs. You can also request specific recipes or themes for your show.

Do I have to buy anything at a House Warming Show?

Attending a House Warming Show does not require you to make any purchases. However, many guests choose to buy Pampered Chef products after trying them out and seeing them in action during the show. There is no pressure to buy, and the consultant will provide all the necessary information and pricing.

How long does a House Warming Show last?

A House Warming Show typically lasts 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the number of recipes featured. It's a fun and relaxed atmosphere, so guests are encouraged to stay and socialize while enjoying the delicious food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NancyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
espinoll
  • nldavis321
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • beepampered