• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Craft the Perfect House Warming Invitation?

In summary, a House Warming Celebration is a party to celebrate someone moving into a new home. It is a great opportunity to welcome and help them settle in. You can invite friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, and acquaintances to the celebration. Gifts can range from practical items to sentimental ones, and finger foods or a potluck-style meal are great options for food. When it comes to invitations, you can include a photo of the new home, use a pun or play on words, or personalize with the homeowner's name.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I hope someone can help. I have a host who wants the theme of her show to be a "House Warming." I don't think she's expecting people to buy her gifts, she just wants to have people over to have them see her new house.

If anyone already has an invitation they could give me I would appreciate it. Any ideas of the wording are welcom too!

Thanks in advance!

I have one I made up and I'll share, but I don't know how to attach a file. Can anyone help?

Mary

While you are writing your post if you scroll down you'll see attach files and manage attachments. well click on that and browes your files and click on that file and it will be attached. hope that makes sense.

What is a House Warming Celebration?

A House Warming Celebration is a party or gathering to celebrate someone moving into a new home. It is a great opportunity to welcome them to their new space and help them settle in.

Who should I invite to a House Warming Celebration?

You can invite friends, family, and neighbors to a House Warming Celebration. You can also invite coworkers, acquaintances, and anyone else you think would enjoy celebrating with the new homeowner.

What should I bring as a gift for a House Warming Celebration?

Gifts for a House Warming Celebration can range from practical items for the new home, such as kitchen gadgets or decor, to sentimental gifts like a personalized picture frame or a plant. You can also ask the homeowner if there is anything specific they need for their new home.

What kind of food should I serve at a House Warming Celebration?

Finger foods and appetizers are a great option for a House Warming Celebration. You can also consider having a potluck-style meal where each guest brings a dish to share. Don't forget to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies of your guests when planning the menu.

What are some ideas for House Warming Celebration invitations?

Some ideas for House Warming Celebration invitations include including a photo of the new home, using a pun or play on words related to moving or a new home, or including a map or directions to the new home. You can also personalize the invitations with the homeowner's name or initials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• llmahaffey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • PamperedSD