• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping a Friend After a Devastating House Fire: How Can PC Assist?

In summary, her insurance should cover some of the items she lost in the fire, but she may be able to get a reimbursement from the company for the rest.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
a very close friend of mine lost everything in a house fire yesterday including ALL her PC stuff. And she had pretty much EVERY piece in the book. She use to sell it as well. What does anyone think PC would do for her? Thanks,

Didn't relaly know where to post this question

I don't think PC would be able to replace anything like that because it wouldn't be something that is covered under warranty, but her insurance company should. She should talk to her insurance company that provides her with a homeowners insurance policy. She should make a list as best she can of everything she owned. That may be needed for insurance purposes.

I had a customer tell me a friend of hers had a big fire within the past few months. She's hoping to host a show for her friend at her own house and list the friend as the host so she can replace all of her items. Whatever money she pays out out of pocket would hopefully be reimbursed by her insurance company.

Wow...how scary!

House fire FUNDRAISERLast year, one of my hosts lost her home in a fire. Her friends called me and we did a funddraiser for her. We did a kitchen show for her. Her friends were able to buy things for themselves and then they donated $$ and products from her wish list She was the host so she also got all of the free products. We used some of the donated $$ to buy her cookware at 1/2 price. The show was over $1000 and she used her insurance money to get the rest of her kitchen tools at discount. She felt very blessed! Good luck!!

Just a thoughtIt never hurts to ask the Home Office if there is something that can be done. I think though too that the warranties would not be covered but the insurance would need to be used.
If she needs a listing of all the Pampered Chef products she had, and she knows who her consutlants were, PP can give her a listing of all the stuff she purchased per consultant. Maybe even the home office can provide this as well.
Again, it never hurts to ask. The worst they can do is say no and that is no different than where she is now. So...

insurance shouldSince we just rose from Hurricane Katrina in this area. I have had a lot of people ask this question as it relates to their PC items in the hurricane.

The insurance should cover things.

1. How can Pampered Chef assist with helping a friend after a devastating house fire?

Pampered Chef offers several ways to assist a friend who has experienced a house fire. We can provide meal solutions, kitchen tools, and fundraising opportunities to help with their immediate needs and long-term recovery.

2. What meal solutions does Pampered Chef offer for those affected by a house fire?

We offer meal kits, such as our Quick Cooker Meal Kit, which can be prepared in just 20 minutes. We also have a variety of easy and delicious recipes on our website that can be made with minimal ingredients and equipment.

3. How can Pampered Chef help with replacing kitchen tools lost in a house fire?

We offer a Replacing Lost Kitchen Tools program, where we will replace any Pampered Chef tools that were lost or damaged in the fire at no cost. We understand how important these tools are for cooking and are happy to help in any way we can.

4. Can Pampered Chef assist with fundraising for those affected by a house fire?

Yes, we offer a fundraising program where a portion of the sales from a designated party or event can be donated to the family or individual who experienced the house fire. This can help with any immediate expenses or long-term recovery efforts.

5. How can I get in touch with Pampered Chef to request assistance for a friend after a house fire?

You can contact our customer service team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433) to inquire about our assistance programs. You can also visit our website and fill out a contact form to request assistance for your friend or loved one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• riggs62
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Monty060609