• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did P.C. get special hotel rates for the conference?

In summary, hotel registration is the process of officially checking into a hotel and providing personal information in order to reserve a room for a stay. This can be done online, over the phone, or in person at the front desk. The information typically required includes name, address, phone number, email, and credit card information, with some hotels also requiring additional information for international guests. Changes to a hotel registration can usually be made, but may incur fees, and cancellation policies vary by hotel. It is best to check the specific policies and cancel as soon as possible to avoid fees and allow the room to be offered to another guest.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Does anyone know if P.C. got special hotel rates for us. I tried the Louisville Marriott and they said that they did not have us as one of the listed conference rates? I hope so, the rate online was $239.00.

Karen

No they don't. I think I read some where they weren't. Call the hotel directly and ask for their best rate. If you are military, or AAA, or AARP, or something that gives a discount, ask! :)

I'm booking for the Baltimore trip. Anyone in VA want to share a room for the night before????

I'm going to Houston, am staying a few miles away in a Days Inn and saving $200.

What is a "Hotel Registration"?

A hotel registration is the process of officially checking into a hotel and providing your personal information, such as name, address, and credit card information, in order to reserve a room for your stay.

How do I make a hotel registration?

You can make a hotel registration by either booking online through the hotel's website or by calling the hotel directly and providing your information over the phone. Some hotels also allow you to make a registration in person at the front desk.

What information do I need to provide for a hotel registration?

You will typically need to provide your full name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information. Some hotels may also require additional information, such as your date of birth or passport information for international guests.

Can I make changes to my hotel registration?

Yes, most hotels allow you to make changes to your registration, such as changing the dates of your stay or adding additional guests. However, there may be fees associated with making changes, so it's best to contact the hotel directly for their specific policies.

What happens if I need to cancel my hotel registration?

If you need to cancel your hotel registration, it's important to check the hotel's cancellation policy. Some hotels may allow you to cancel for free up to a certain date, while others may charge a fee. It's best to cancel as soon as possible to avoid any fees and to allow the hotel to offer the room to another guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom