• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving $62/Night on Hotel Rooms for Convention!

In summary, Margaret found cheaper options for the hotel than HO did. HO was able to negotiate a great price for the conference hotel, but there are cheaper options available.
chefkathy
I admit, $139 is a great price for the conference hotel and I'm so glad HO was able to negotiate that for us. However....

Some of the gals from here have booked rooms at Grand Hyatt Denver via priceline for $77 a night. It's a little bit farther from the convention center, but a little exercise never hurt anyone. :)

I have a room at the Denver Sheraton, for $129 a night. (I could not get the conference hotel for the 5 nights I needed) It is just 1 block further than the conference hotel.

The Denver Sheraton is the former Adam's Mark, for anyone who might want that info. :)

If you book your room in conjunction with your flight, you may get a better deal. We got a room at the conference hotel for $124 a night. (I used travelocity)

DebbieJ said:
I admit, $139 is a great price for the conference hotel and I'm so glad HO was able to negotiate that for us. However....

Some of the gals from here have booked rooms at Grand Hyatt Denver via priceline for $77 a night. It's a little bit farther from the convention center, but a little exercise never hurt anyone. :)

True a little exercise never hurt...unless it is in 2 feet of snow! ;)

DebbieJ said:

wow - an excellent price......how far are we talking ---couple blocks? half a mile?

I remember how cold and rainy it was in OH this year. I am a wuss from TX that will pay a few extra dollars in the hope of a covered walkway directly into the convention center. I will also relish the few extra minutes being closer will allow me to sleep. But that's me!

Well, I didn't want to handle the hotel booking, so I left it to my two roomies and they chose money over proximity. I'm down with that. :)

I am going to have to wait until tomorrow when we get the email to decide if the cost of flying from the East Coast to Denver is worth the points I will get..........something tells me it will be!
I was snooping around on the internet today and found several 3 star hotels in that area for waaay less than $139 a night! If I decide to go, I will go for the cheaper hotel~DH is more likely to feel OK about it that way!

Margaret, you have to go :) :) I used airfarewatchdog.com and ended up getting a flight from Richmond to Denver on Airtran for $237. Just keep watching, they are bound to go down!!!

DebbieJ said:

How did you get this hotel for $77 on priceline? I can't seem to find it that cheap.

My Director got us a room that's less than a mile away (but still far enough away I'm sure we will taxi to and from unless there's a free shuttle) but we're staying for $85.50 a night at the Sheraton Denver.

EDT: She got this on HotWire.com

Was there a thread about other hotel options that were cheaper? I've noticed a couple alternatives on this thread (like the Sheraton), but I SWEAR I saw one that had a bunch of other options. Someone I know may need to kind of decide at the last minute whether or not to come and she wasn't even contemplating it before this. I thought I'd share some of the cheaper hotel options, but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe it was on CS??

Thanks!

Maybe it was this thread, after re-reading it. I thought I saw a bunch of other options, but I just found the two - the other Hyatt and the Sheraton. It seems like going through priceline or one of those places may get her a pretty good deal. So, I don't know-maybe I answered my own question.:eek:

sheratonI just went on Expedia and the Sheraton Denver (3 blocks) is $65 a night. You can choose from 2 beds or a king. I was going to wait until the drawing but Even if I win one free night this way is still cheaper. Since I'm bringing the DH I need cheaper.

What is the "Saving $62/Night on Hotel Rooms for Convention!" promotion all about?

The "Saving $62/Night on Hotel Rooms for Convention!" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants attending the annual convention. It allows consultants to book hotel rooms at a discounted rate of $62 per night, saving them money on their accommodations.

How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, you must be a registered consultant for Pampered Chef and attending the annual convention. You can then book your hotel room through the designated booking link or by calling the designated phone number provided by Pampered Chef.

Are there any restrictions or limitations to this promotion?

Yes, there are a few restrictions to this promotion. The discounted rate of $62 per night is only available for the designated convention hotel(s) and for the specified dates of the convention. Additionally, this promotion is only available for a limited time and is subject to availability.

Can I book multiple hotel rooms at the discounted rate?

Yes, you can book multiple hotel rooms at the discounted rate as long as they are all under your name and you are attending the convention. However, please note that the discounted rate of $62 per night is only applicable for one room per night. Any additional rooms will be booked at the standard hotel rate.

What do I do if I encounter any issues or have questions about this promotion?

If you encounter any issues or have questions about this promotion, you can reach out to the designated phone number or email provided by Pampered Chef for assistance. They will be happy to help you with any concerns or inquiries you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Stampaholic1961
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies