• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hot Pad/Trivet Talk: Reviews, Tips, Ideas & More

In summary, hot pads and trivets are used to protect surfaces from heat damage by acting as a barrier between hot dishes and the surface they are placed on. They can be used for both hot and cold dishes and come in various types, materials, and sizes. Cleaning instructions may vary depending on the material, and they should not be used in the oven.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Hot Pad/Trivet. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

I love these things! I use them in my refrigerator. I have tempered glass shelves, so when I put something still warm in the fridge I put it on one of the silicone trivets. I like that it's red to match the oven mits.

That is a good idea Rae! Thanks for sharing.

1. What is the purpose of a hot pad/trivet?

A hot pad or trivet is used to protect your countertops, tables, and other surfaces from heat damage. It acts as a barrier between hot dishes, pots, and pans and the surface it is placed on.

2. Can I use a hot pad/trivet for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, hot pads and trivets can be used for both hot and cold dishes. They provide a heat-resistant surface for hot dishes and also prevent condensation from cold dishes from damaging your surfaces.

3. Are there different types of hot pads/trivets available?

Yes, there are various types of hot pads and trivets available. Some are made from silicone, while others are made from fabric or cork. There are also different shapes and sizes to choose from, depending on your needs.

4. How do I clean my hot pad/trivet?

The cleaning instructions may vary depending on the material of your hot pad or trivet. Generally, fabric hot pads can be washed in the washing machine, while silicone and cork ones can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Always check the care instructions before cleaning.

5. Can I use a hot pad/trivet in the oven?

No, hot pads and trivets are not meant to be used in the oven. They are designed to be placed on top of surfaces, not in direct contact with heat sources. Always use oven mitts or other heat-resistant materials when handling hot dishes from the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg