1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Hot Pad/Trivet

1. KellyCooks

KellyCooks Novice Member Gold Member

Yesterday I had a haircut with someone I met at a Women in Business Networking meeting. She gave me a fun use for our Hot Pad/Trivets: use them in the bathroom to protect the counter when using a flat iron (which, she says, are popular these days).

I'm thinking about ordering the set from the Outlet and giving one to her. Maybe it'll drum up some referrals!

Kelly

Mar 19, 2009
  2. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

They are great to go under things so they don't scratch the surface of counters. And in turn, they are soft enough they don't scratch whatever is sitting on top of them.

Mar 20, 2009
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I use one under my old cutting board to avoid it moving around. That green pad it came with is okay but it's hidden away in a drawer and the hot pad/trivet is right there.

I also use it under the current grooved cutting board when I have it on the stackable cooling rack. The edges just aren't enough to keep it still but the hot pad/trivet does the job perfectly.

Another use for it is to put it on the seat of the baby's chair. It keeps him/her from sliding down.

Take one with when you travel and tie it around your curling iron in the suitcase if you have to pack before it's totally cooled. (I still use my silicone glove for that but since we don't sell it anymore...)

And while your at it be sure you have a micro-fiber towel with you - it helps dry your hair much faster!

Mar 20, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted