• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Season Supplies: Silicone Covers, Skinny Mini Scraper, & Herb Keepers

In summary, Shari from Texas is selling silicone covers, skinny mini scraper, herb keepers, and focaccia bread. She is also selling the Pilsbury refrigerated pizza crust and the Herb Freezing trays with Choc. Covered Bananas premade.
DebPC
Staff member
Now that we're a couple of weeks into the new season, what's everyone selling? I've been selling the new Silicone Covers and Skinny Mini Scraper. I just got the Herb Keepers- i will promote them heavily in April.

Have you been using the silicone covers, what at are the pros and cons? I haven't sold any yet, but I also haven't tried them, so selling would be hard it I can't tell people about them :D

I've sold a bunch of the silicone covers. I had two shows this month and a Freezer Meal Workshop. At each one, I put out my square metal pan with the small cover on it and showed everyone that I could actually lift up the pan from the surface by holding on to the ridge in the center with my thumb and forefinger. I'm careful not to lift it too high; I don't want it to lose suction and go crashing down. But they are all totally amazed that it will stay on that tightly, but come off so easily. I tell them they can cover a pan of brownies and just leave them on their counter and they will stay fresh. Then I tell them they can also cover food in the oven with it since it's heat safe to 650 degrees. Then I lay it on the table and put the pan on top of the cover and say, "Or you can use it as a trivet." Then they just sell themselves. The only thing people have to decide is which size or both.Shari in TX

Honestly, the brownie pan, scrapers and the rotary grater are my biggest sellers. The stoneware is doing pretty good since I email them a free cookbook with purchase. I also bring my stone that I've had for 10 years and demo with that so they see how it gets better with age.

melheather said:
Honestly, the brownie pan, scrapers and the rotary grater are my biggest sellers. The stoneware is doing pretty good since I email them a free cookbook with purchase. I also bring my stone that I've had for 10 years and demo with that so they see how it gets better with age.
The rotary grater? I don't think I have ever sold one of those, at events or at shows

I do really well making the focaccia bread at shows using the large bar pan, the ultimate mandoline, the garlic press, the rotary grater, and the pizza cutter. I did it once because I wanted to try something new and now it's my go to recipe. Lol. Maybe it's a regional thing. I have a friend in California who sells PC and said she tried it and it was a flop.

melheather said:
I do really well making the focaccia bread at shows using the large bar pan, the ultimate mandoline, the garlic press, the rotary grater, and the pizza cutter. I did it once because I wanted to try something new and now it's my go to recipe. Lol. Maybe it's a regional thing. I have a friend in California who sells PC and said she tried it and it was a flop.

What is the bread base

Sorry I didn't see this, I was on vacation last week. I use the Pilsbury refrigerated pizza crust or any refrigerated pizza dough.

At my last show I took the Herb Freezing trays with Choc. Covered Bananas premade. Big hit and sold 6 sets.

1. What are the benefits of using silicone covers?

Silicone covers are a great way to keep your food fresh and prevent spills. They are also reusable, dishwasher safe, and can withstand high temperatures, making them perfect for both storing and cooking food.

2. How can the Skinny Mini Scraper be used in the kitchen?

The Skinny Mini Scraper is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen. It can be used to scrape bowls, mix ingredients, spread frosting, and even clean off your cutting board. Its small size makes it perfect for getting into tight corners and its silicone material is safe to use on all types of cookware.

3. What size containers do the Herb Keepers come in?

The Herb Keepers come in two sizes - small and large. The small size can hold up to 1 cup of herbs, while the large size can hold up to 2 cups. This allows you to store different amounts of herbs depending on your needs.

4. Are the Herb Keepers airtight?

Yes, the Herb Keepers are designed to be airtight to keep your herbs fresh for longer. They also have a water reservoir at the bottom to keep the herbs hydrated and prevent wilting.

5. Can the silicone covers be used in the oven?

Yes, the silicone covers can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also microwave safe and can be used to cover dishes while reheating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies