• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Convert Hot Fudge Pudding Cake to DCB | Recipe Conversion Tips - JJ16

In summary, the ingredients needed for Hot Fudge Pudding Cake are all-purpose flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, hot water, and chocolate chips (optional). While all-purpose flour is recommended for the best results, you can substitute it with whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour if desired. To ensure a moist cake, be sure to pour the hot water over the batter carefully and evenly. Do not mix the hot water into the batter, as this will create a pudding-like layer on top. The cake can be made ahead of time and reheated in the microwave before serving, but the texture and sauce may be slightly different. Any type of chocolate can be
jj16
Gold Member
I was looking at the recipe files and was wondering if you could convert the Hot Fudge Pudding Cake to the DCB. If so any suggestions. Has anyone tried this? Thanks
jj16
:)

I never heard of that recipe...where is it?

It's on Chef Success in the recipe files click on all recipes. I think it was by Chef Leann.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Hot Fudge Pudding Cake?

The ingredients needed for Hot Fudge Pudding Cake are all-purpose flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, hot water, and chocolate chips (optional).

2. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

While all-purpose flour is recommended for the best results, you can substitute it with whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour if desired.

3. How do I make sure the cake turns out moist and not dry?

To ensure a moist cake, be sure to pour the hot water over the batter carefully and evenly. Do not mix the hot water into the batter, as this will create a pudding-like layer on top.

4. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time and reheat it in the microwave before serving. However, keep in mind that the texture may change slightly and the sauce may not be as gooey.

5. Can I use a different type of chocolate instead of chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer, such as chopped dark chocolate or milk chocolate. Just make sure it is cut into small pieces so it can melt evenly into the hot fudge sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KayPT
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovenpc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies