• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe for 15 Gifts

In summary, to make hot cocoa mix for 15 gifts, you will need 6 cups of powdered milk, 1 cup of confectioners' sugar, 2 cups of cocoa powder, and 2 cups of white chocolate chips. You can also customize the recipe to make more or less than 15 gifts by adjusting the ingredient measurements accordingly. For packaging, you can use mason jars, clear plastic bags, or decorative tins and include instructions on how to prepare the mix. Substitutions can be made to suit preferences, such as using dark chocolate chips or adding crushed peppermint candy. The hot cocoa mix can last for several months if stored in an airtight container, but it is recommended to use it within 1
pampered1224
Silver Member
I know there is a recipe for a Hot Cocoa Mix made with Creamora, Powdered milk and like Nestles Quick but I have not been able to find it. Does anyone have a powdered coca mix recipe? I am making up 15 Small Batter Bowls with this in it as gifts. Figures I can't find my recipe when I need it. I saw it in July!
APPRECIATE IT IF YOU HAVE IT!
THANK YOU!!!

John,
Is this what you're looking for? :confused:

Hot Cocoa Mix

2 cups sifted powdered sugar
2 cups instant nonfat dry milk powder
8 oz jar of Coffemate Irish Cream flavor or other non-dairy creamer
2 cups powdered chocolate milk mix (Like Nestles Quick)
2 cups miniature marshmallows

Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Store
in an airtight container. Combine 1/4 cup of mix with 3/4 cup of
boiling water or milk. Stir well. Makes approx. 8 cups or 32
servings.

OR:

HOT COCOA MIX

8 qt box powdered milk
16 oz box Nestles' Quik or Hershey's Instant cocoa mix
6 oz jar Coffeemate or other non-dairy creamer
1 cup powdered sugar

Mix together until all is well blended. Store in air-tight container.
Use 1/3 cup mix per cup of hot water or according to taste.

You Are Great KristiThank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

1. What ingredients do I need for the hot cocoa mix?

To make the hot cocoa mix for 15 gifts, you will need 6 cups of powdered milk, 1 cup of confectioners' sugar, 2 cups of cocoa powder, and 2 cups of white chocolate chips.

2. Can I customize the recipe to make more or less than 15 gifts?

Yes, you can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less than 15 gifts. Simply multiply or divide the ingredient measurements accordingly.

3. How do I package the hot cocoa mix for gifting?

You can use mason jars, clear plastic bags, or decorative tins to package the hot cocoa mix. Be sure to include instructions for how to prepare the mix on a tag or label.

4. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the hot cocoa mix?

Yes, you can make substitutions to suit your preferences. For example, you can use dark chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips, or add in some crushed peppermint candy for a festive twist.

5. How long will the hot cocoa mix last?

If stored in an airtight container, the hot cocoa mix can last for several months. However, for the best quality, we recommend using it within 1-2 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies