• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Broccoli Dip Recipe for the Microwave | No Oven Needed!

In summary, the Hot Broccoli Dip is a delicious and versatile dish that can be served with a variety of accompaniments. The main ingredients include broccoli, cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and mayonnaise. Frozen broccoli can also be used, but should be thawed and drained before adding to the dip. It can be served warm or at room temperature, and can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. Substitutions can also be made based on personal preferences or dietary restrictions.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Can this be made in the micro and if so, how long? My recruit is doing her third show this weekend and just got home to a phone call stating 'no oven for Sunday'. I don't know why she wants to make this when it's so hot, but that was her choice (my recruits). I suggested a prebaked crust recipe but I believe the host has done some of the shopping already. So I said I'm sure it can be done in the micro and I'd come here to see if anyone had done it or knew for sure and how long. She's extremely nervous since she's sooo new.

Anyone know for sure?

I've never done the broccoli dip in the micro, but I have done spinach/artichoke dip, and it turned out fine. I think the main difference between these is just the choice of vegetable, so I would think it would be okay.

She is doing it in a piece of stoneware, right?;)

Um, uh, hmmmm......

I sure in the he## hope so! LOL

Thanks Becky!

Oh - and I meant to say - it's difficult to tell how long - because every micro is different......For something like this, I would try it out at home first to get a feel for it!

For things like that, I usually start with 2 minutes, then stick my finger in it to see if it's hot. :)

My aunt makes her hot broccoli dip in the classic batter bowl all of the time!Good luck :)

chefann said:
For things like that, I usually start with 2 minutes, then stick my finger in it to see if it's hot. :)

Just don't keep sticking your finger in while all the guests are watching.....especially if you lick your finger!:D

1. What are the ingredients for the Hot Broccoli Dip?

The ingredients for the Hot Broccoli Dip are broccoli, cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and mayonnaise.

2. Can I use frozen broccoli for the Hot Broccoli Dip?

Yes, frozen broccoli can be used for the Hot Broccoli Dip. Just make sure to thaw and drain it before adding it to the dip.

3. How do I serve the Hot Broccoli Dip?

The Hot Broccoli Dip can be served with crackers, bread, vegetables, or tortilla chips. It can also be served warm or at room temperature.

4. Can I make the Hot Broccoli Dip ahead of time?

Yes, the Hot Broccoli Dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just reheat it in the oven or microwave before serving.

5. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Hot Broccoli Dip?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream or vegan cheese instead of cheddar cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • jenandnelson
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies