• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Pre-Mix Hot Artichoke Dip for a Show? - Steph's Question

In summary, you can make the Hot Artichoke Dip recipe in different bowls, but it is best when cooked on a stone in the oven.
stephs_chef
I'm making Hot Artichoke Dip for a show tomorrow. (Not the one with the bread bowl) . .
Can I mix the ingredients up a day before I'm going to cook it?

Thanks,
Steph

Yes that is fine I did that last week. I had a show during the day but was going to a Halloween party that night . So I made it the day before kept it in the frig If you put it the stone don't go stright in to thr oven the stone will be to cold, let it sit out or mix it in the batter bowl the put it into the stone to cook in
Great recipe comes out great every time

Actually, you can put a cold dish in the oven. You just can't go from freezer to oven. So, if I have a frozen lasagna in my 9x13 I need to put it in the frig to completely defrost. Then when I'm ready I pull out the lasagna, preheat the oven, pop it in and cook.

I only know this because I had to call HO about this years ago.

i have a question the recipe calls for the mini baker i think for this, can you make it in something else??

I've made it in the Simple Additions Square bowls and it came out great!

Chefgirl2 said:
Actually, you can put a cold dish in the oven. You just can't go from freezer to oven. So, if I have a frozen lasagna in my 9x13 I need to put it in the frig to completely defrost. Then when I'm ready I pull out the lasagna, preheat the oven, pop it in and cook.

I only know this because I had to call HO about this years ago.

REally! I didn't know this! I actually transferred something that I had taken out of the fridge (on a stone) to another stone, because I didn't want to wait for it to come to room temp! I could've just stuck it in there straight from the fridge? That's crazy! But great!

I usually wil take the dish out of fridge, turn on the oven and when pre-heat is ready I pop it in.

Thanks everyone . . is worked out great. I doubled the recipe and added a jalepeno and cooked it in the DCB. Yum . . the guests LOVED it.

1. Can I make the artichoke dip ahead of time and just reheat it for the show?

Yes, you can prepare the artichoke dip ahead of time and reheat it for the show. However, for the best flavor and texture, we recommend preparing the dip right before the show and serving it warm.

2. How far in advance can I pre-mix the artichoke dip?

You can pre-mix the artichoke dip up to a day in advance. Just be sure to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you are ready to reheat and serve it.

3. Can I freeze the pre-mixed artichoke dip?

No, we do not recommend freezing the pre-mixed artichoke dip. Freezing can affect the texture and flavor of the dip, resulting in a less desirable outcome.

4. Can I add extra ingredients to the pre-mixed artichoke dip?

Yes, you can add extra ingredients to the pre-mixed artichoke dip, such as chopped spinach or diced tomatoes. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure all ingredients are heated through.

5. How long should I reheat the pre-mixed artichoke dip for?

The reheating time may vary depending on your oven or microwave. We recommend checking the dip every 2-3 minutes and stirring occasionally until it is heated through and bubbly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dianevill
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies