• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I make Hot Artichoke Bread Bowl Dip ahead of time for a party?

In summary, the Hot Artichoke Bread Bowl Dip is made with cream cheese, mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, canned artichoke hearts, and garlic powder. Fresh artichokes can also be used by boiling and chopping them. To make the bread bowl, cut off the top of a round loaf of bread, scoop out the inside, and fill with the dip. The dip can be made ahead of time and can be served with bread, crackers, vegetables, or as a topping for potatoes or chicken.
CAPCnewbie
I'm bringing this as an appetizer tonight and was wondering if its something I can make ahead of time (mix all together) and then just bake.
Any suggestions for this?

I don't see why you couldn't make ahead the dip and tear out the bread. I wouldn't fill the bread bowl ahead, transport separately, then fill the bread bowl when you get there and pop it in the oven.

Thankyou Shelly. I made it in advance and then heated it there.

1. What ingredients are in the Hot Artichoke Bread Bowl Dip?

The Hot Artichoke Bread Bowl Dip includes cream cheese, mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, canned artichoke hearts, and garlic powder.

2. Can I use fresh artichokes instead of canned?

Yes, you can use fresh artichokes for this dip. Simply boil the artichokes until tender, remove the leaves and choke, and chop the hearts to add to the dip.

3. How do I make the bread bowl for the dip?

To make the bread bowl, take a round loaf of bread and cut off the top. Scoop out the inside, leaving about an inch of bread around the edges. Fill with the dip and bake until the bread is crispy.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dip ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You can also freeze the dip in an airtight container for up to 3 months.

5. What can I serve with the Hot Artichoke Bread Bowl Dip?

You can serve the dip with toasted bread, crackers, or vegetables such as carrots and celery. You can also use it as a topping for baked potatoes or grilled chicken.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephs_chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
stephs_chef
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies