• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hot & Spicy Indian Recipes for a Group: Expert Suggestions

J
JudyK
Help - I am doing a show for a group of East Indian ladies and they have requested something hot and spicy - does anyone have any good recipe ideas?

On the Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes - just add extra Cayenne pepper and go heavy on the Red Thai Curry Paste and Chinese Hot Mustard and you'll have a very happy group of East Indian ladies!!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few expert suggestions for you when it comes to hot and spicy Indian recipes for a group. One of my go-to recipes is our Spicy Chicken Curry made with our Curry Rub and served over rice. It's a crowd-pleaser and can easily be adjusted to your desired level of spiciness. Another option is our Tandoori Chicken Skewers, made with our Tandoori Rub and served with a cooling cucumber raita dip. And for a vegetarian option, our Spicy Chickpea Curry is always a hit. I hope these ideas help and good luck with your show!

1. What are some popular hot and spicy Indian recipes for a group?

Some popular hot and spicy Indian recipes for a group include chicken vindaloo, lamb curry, and vegetable biryani. You could also try making a spicy chutney or pickle as a side dish.

2. How do I adjust the spiciness level in Indian recipes?

The level of spiciness in Indian recipes can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the amount of hot peppers or spices used. You can also adjust the heat by adding yogurt or coconut milk to your dish.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for hot and spicy Indian dishes?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan options for hot and spicy Indian dishes. Some popular options include aloo gobi (potato and cauliflower curry), dal (lentil stew), and chana masala (spicy chickpea curry).

4. Can I make these recipes ahead of time for a group?

Yes, many Indian dishes can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. Some dishes, like curries, actually taste better the next day as the flavors have had time to develop.

5. How can I make sure the dishes are not too spicy for my guests?

If you are concerned about the spiciness level of your dishes, you can offer a few options for your guests. One option is to make a milder version of the dish and have hot sauce or extra spices available for those who want to add more heat. Another option is to label the dishes with their level of spiciness so guests know what to expect.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amandamnorris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pcsharon1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
allisonserna
  • turtle15