• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Two Hosts Share Benefits?

combined shows #1 and #2 to make one show and the host gets the 60% off pan and the aunt gets the 60% off pan as a past host. The niece doesn't get the discount because she didn't try hard this year.
DebbieSAChef
Hello everyone. I have a question about two hosts sharing their benefits. Do they both get a 60% off pan for their Feb. show or just one? And they have to share their Free point value right? I have never had two hosts before. Thanks so much!
Debbie

Only one...gets the host special of 60% off cookware. When you have co-hosts they have to share the free product value and the 1/2 priced items. They do both get free shipping, the discount when the show closes and the 10% off for a year! My last co-hosted party was over $2000!! Gotta love it! :D

I also wanted to make sure you know....

The booking benefit (if any shows were booked) is only available to ONE co-host as well.

Another questionOk thanks so much for the info. Here's another question, can someone please help me?
I had two shows in Feb. that I was going to submit this week. I know I won't get double points but I am just worried about my cookware points. It seems that the first hostess didn't want to even do the show and didn't try hard, she just did it so her aunt could get a booking and get her 60% off pan.
Well I wanted to know can I combine show #1 (the one that bombed) and show #2 (good show!) to make one show. And can I combine the two ladies as co-host. They both actually asked about this since they are friends. Of course the one who's show was good will get more FREE stuff and both 1/2 price items. Thanks, Debbie

Debbie-- are you saying that the lady whose show bombed doesn't want 60% off the cookware or the other lady doesn't? Because there would only be 1 between them. As long as they were aware of that it shouldn't be an issue. Except...the past host for the lady whose show was good. Did her past host want the 60% off? I'm not sure how that part would work. I think we get 1 past host and 1 current host special.

Hmmm...I would love to know the answer to that one. Would both past hosts get the discount?

Only one 60% off pan!Well it just so happens that all of these people I did shows for are related or friends. You see I had a show for a good friend from church, her neice booked a show so her aunt could get a second pan at 60% off. Well another 2 friends from church booked a show from her show also. If I combine the shows the host will get her 60% off pan, the aunt will get her 60% off pan as a past host and then we are going to use one half price item to get her other pan and then just pay the difference.
Her niece didn't try very hard on this show, last year she did great, but this year she was too worried about her Spring break trip to really do a good job. But I thought if I combine them at least she will still have her 10% off for a full year because she does buy from me throughout the year. She promised to have a better show later on this year. I did get a booking from her sister in law. It should work out fine! Thanks!
Debbie

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many great benefits. Not only do you get to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family, but you also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as gain access to exclusive host specials.

How can I earn free products as a host?

As a host, you can earn free products through our host rewards program. The more guests who attend your party and make a purchase, the more rewards you can earn. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties or having online orders placed through your party link.

What is the discount for hosts on Pampered Chef products?

Hosts receive a generous discount of 10% on all Pampered Chef products. This discount is in addition to any free products you may earn through the host rewards program. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price.

Do I have to host a party in my home to receive benefits?

No, you do not have to host a party in your home to receive benefits. We offer both in-person and virtual party options, so you can choose the one that works best for you. You can also choose to have an online party where your guests can shop and place orders through your party link.

Can I use my host benefits towards a consultant starter kit?

Unfortunately, host benefits cannot be used towards a consultant starter kit. However, our host rewards program offers many other great benefits such as free and discounted products, so you can still enjoy the perks of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Belle4562
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • JennsRAQ