• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host's Order Sent to Consultant

In summary, Sandy changed the host's address information to her own and the order shipped late. The order is being shipped to Sacramento and not Folsom, and HO said they can try to re-route it.
Kristen
Hi,

I submitted my first show about a week and a half ago and submitted it this past week. I wanted to have the order ship to me because I used the host special (the host didn't want it), plus I am waiting for one more check to arrive before I actually hand the products out.

I changed the host address information to mine in PP, and I noticed the order shipped late in the week. However, I did notice on the UPS tracking screen, that the order is being shipped to Sacramento (where the host lives) and not Folsom (where I live). Argh!! If I call HO tomorrow can they re-route it to me if it indeed is being shipped directly to the host? I have no idea what went wrong. When I look in PP at her show it does have my address information as the host's address.

Thanks!

Hi Kristen,
That's so WEIRD! I've never seen that happen before. I'm not even sure how they'd have the host's address if you entered c/o your address. I'm not sure if they can stop the shipment. Double check on that shipment tracking screen through UPS to make sure it's the accurate date. They tend to re-use tracking numbers and sometimes it isn't updated in the system yet. If it's already on its way and nothing can be done, maybe explain the mix up to the host and if it's not too much of pain you can go get the boxes from her maybe. Or just tell her that you have to pick the _____________ up from her (whatever you ordered as the host special) because you ended up adding another order that didn't change her totals or something. Sorry that happened! :mad:

Thanks Becky. I did originally have the host's address in there, and that's when I asked you about how to have it sent to me. The only thing I can think of is that I needed to update the address in yet another place (?). Hopefully it's being sent to me and not her, but I'll call HO in the morning and ask for the ship-to address. The UPS tracking address is current and says it should be delivered 9/30. :(

Its does normally say being shipped to Host..and i've always got mine. I've never not gotten it.

I just got off the phone with HO and they confirmed that the order is being sent to the host, not to me. They said they can try to re-route it, but I need to wait until it reaches CA before I can even try. :mad: She said there is a screen on PP (she didn't care to share which one) that, if not updated properly, will not change the ship-to address.

I had three things on my list for HO today and they couldn't help me with a single one. And the rep I spoke to was NOT especially friendly, so my first impression of HO is not a good one, unfortunately. :(

Shipping AddressWhen you put the host's order in, did you click on the tab that said "Special Shipping, Bookings, and More"? The address on that screen is the one the HO will use, and the box needs to be checked on the bottom of the screen. I know this won't help for this time, but hopefully it will help for next time...

Sandy

ChefSandyK said:
When you put the host's order in, did you click on the tab that said "Special Shipping, Bookings, and More"? The address on that screen is the one the HO will use, and the box needs to be checked on the bottom of the screen. I know this won't help for this time, but hopefully it will help for next time...

Sandy

I can't remember if this is what I did before I transmitted the order, but when I go back and look at it now, my address is listed on that tab. Oh well...hopefully this won't happen again!

What I do is put my address in only and after the show is transmitted then I go back and update the host address. That way HO doesn't have the host address at all and it would for sure go to you. Hope that helps.

1. What happens after a host submits their order to the consultant?

After a host submits their order, it is sent to the consultant who will review the order and process it. The consultant will then submit the order to the company for fulfillment.

2. How long does it take for the consultant to receive the host's order?

The amount of time it takes for the consultant to receive the host's order can vary. It depends on the shipping and processing times of the company, as well as any delays in the host submitting their order. Usually, the consultant will receive the order within a few days to a week.

3. Can the host make changes to their order after it has been sent to the consultant?

Unfortunately, no changes can be made to the order once it has been sent to the consultant. This is because the order is already being processed and fulfilled by the company. If the host needs to make changes, they can contact the consultant to see if any adjustments can be made, but it is not guaranteed.

4. How will the host know when their order has been shipped?

The consultant will notify the host once their order has been shipped. They will provide a tracking number for the host to track their package and will also provide an estimated delivery date. The host can also check their order status on their consultant's website or through their Pampered Chef online account.

5. What if there are issues with the host's order?

If there are any issues with the host's order, such as missing or damaged items, the host should contact their consultant immediately. The consultant will work with the host to resolve any problems and ensure that they receive the correct and satisfactory order. Pampered Chef also has a satisfaction guarantee, so if the host is not happy with their order, they can contact the company for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • nashaynelson