• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Party at My House But Someone Else is the Host?

No, I have not. I have never had any problems with deliveries. I've never had any problems with deliveries.
pampermeRai
I just received a call from a friend who wants to host a party, but her home is not big enough and she wants to know if I will have it at my house, but she is the host and gets all the host benefits Can I do that?:confused:

Sure, I have done that before. I just have the host buy the ingredients and bring them to my house to do the demo.

soonerchef said:
Sure, I have done that before. I just have the host buy the ingredients and bring them to my house to do the demo.
Great! Thanks

pampermeRai said:
Great! Thanks

Oh! one last thing- would I have the items shipped to her or me?

Easy for you!I have had one host do her shows at my house before (she's done 2 shows for me so far). It makes it so easy! I can set up my display the night before, she brings the ingredients and we just let her guests know by invite and by phone that it's not at her house. I've never had a better show! She's my best host so far ($1000+ everytime), and she even brought me a recruit! Pampered Partner doesn't care where the show is held, you just put her address in the show info. If you're putting the show into your website, it lets you put the address of the show, as well as the shipping address (the host's house). And you can personalize the e-vites to mention that it's at your house instead of hers! I personally think this makes my job easier because I know my way around my own kitchen, I can have all the set-up work done ahead of time, and the host can put all of her focus on getting those invites out and RSVPs in! Good luck!

YOu could do either. If you ship it to yourself, still list her as the host, but in the host information screen, have the address read:
her name
c/o your name
your address

Oh and the tax rate would be based on whichever address the show is being shipped to. I don't know about your area, but here in Illinois, tax rates can vary by town. So one town may have a different tax rate than the one right next to it.

ChefMommyinOC said:
I have had one host do her shows at my house before (she's done 2 shows for me so far). It makes it so easy! I can set up my display the night before, she brings the ingredients and we just let her guests know by invite and by phone that it's not at her house. I've never had a better show! She's my best host so far ($1000+ everytime), and she even brought me a recruit! Pampered Partner doesn't care where the show is held, you just put her address in the show info. If you're putting the show into your website, it lets you put the address of the show, as well as the shipping address (the host's house). And you can personalize the e-vites to mention that it's at your house instead of hers! I personally think this makes my job easier because I know my way around my own kitchen, I can have all the set-up work done ahead of time, and the host can put all of her focus on getting those invites out and RSVPs in! Good luck!

Great info Thanks! By the way have you ever had the products delivered to your house instead of the host's I ask b/c of all the delivery problems P.C. has been having lately

What are the benefits of hosting a party at my house, but having someone else as the host?

Hosting a party at your house with someone else as the host allows you to still enjoy the perks of being a host, such as earning free products and discounts, without having to do all the work. The other host will handle the invitations, food, and guests, while you get to sit back and relax.

How do I choose a co-host for my party?

When choosing a co-host, it's important to pick someone who is enthusiastic about the products and has a large network of friends and family. This will help ensure a successful and well-attended party. You can also ask a close friend or family member to co-host with you.

What are the responsibilities of the co-host?

The co-host is responsible for helping you plan the party, inviting guests, and providing refreshments. They will also assist in setting up and cleaning up after the party. It's important to communicate with your co-host and divide up tasks to make the party run smoothly.

Do I still earn host rewards if I have a co-host?

Yes, as the main host, you will still earn host rewards based on the total sales from the party. The co-host may also receive additional rewards for their efforts, depending on the agreement made between the two hosts.

How do I handle the orders and payments at a co-hosted party?

The easiest way to handle orders and payments is to have guests place their orders directly with you or the co-host. You can then combine all the orders and submit them together. The co-host can also collect payments from their guests and give you the total amount to include in the order. Be sure to keep track of who ordered what to ensure accurate delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Diamond