• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Pampered Chef Parties in Your Own Home - Anyone Tried It?

In summary, Karen is thinking about hosting a party and is looking for advice from others. Hosts have found that hosting a party at their home is a great way to increase sales and to show off their cooking skills.
butterfli75
Hello :)

I'm thinking about joining Pampered Chef, and I was wondering if any of you host parties in your own home? My home is perfectly set up for it and I wouldn't mind offering my home for those customers who worry about their place being too small, too messy, etc. I tried searching for this topic, but couldn't find any posts related to it. Do any of you do this? Any good/bad experiences to share?

Thanks so much!

sent you a PM

I hosted a show for my mom at my house. Great show, good sales, and it's nice not to have to pack everything up and get to be comfortable with the setup and exactly how everything will go. The downside is a lot of cleaning/prep beforehand, where the Host usually has to do that. :)

I love doing shows at my place! Plus, when my neighbor's host, its always here cause then they tell everyone that everything that I own will be available to see :)And I don't have to haul anything. My hubby helps clean before and after as well.Karen

yes...i do shows at my house too cause it's a great set up....plus those with small kitchens etc love it because they know more people will come....
~carla

I do this all the time! My house is perfectly set up for great parties and I'm right in the middle of town. I have done shows for people that live in the mountains, in homes that are too small, hosts with little kids at home, you name it. I always offer my home as an alternative for anyone wanting to host but not feeling like their home is suited for a show for whatever reason. Plus, I don't have to pack and carry, I can't forget anything, and I get to show off ALL the tools, whatever anyone wants to see.

If you have the set up and the willingness, go for it. It makes for a great option.

I have a small kitchen (in a fairly small house) but have held one show at my house when my host's driveway was a huge mud puddle. Yes, I had to spend the time cleaning but I found that I sold more because guests saw items that I wouldn't have taken with me and asked about them. I would definitely do it again if asked.

This is my favorite way to do shows, for the main reasons already mentioned - don't have to haul stuff, or tell someone I didn't bring an item with me.

Ditto to all of the responses. My best shows are the ones I have had others hosts hold at my home. In fact, I have recruited one of the attendees!

Thanks, everyone, for your great responses! I'm glad to hear so many do this, and that hosts are open to it. I love this website, btw - you all make me so excited to get started!

I'm excited for you! I remember when I made the decision to join ~ it was a happy nervous and I couldn't wait to get started! Love how my own cooking has changed as well :)Karen

So true, Karen. I haven't baked on anything but the bar pan since I got it. LOVE IT! I used the Ultimate Mandoline last night to make fried potatoes. It was so fast! My 18 year old son will go through my kit until he finds my skillet or bar pan to use them. He as started cooking for himself, since he has fun stuff to use. Yay!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in my own home?

Hosting a party in your own home allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as try out new recipes and products in the comfort of your own kitchen. It also gives you the opportunity to gather friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

2. How much does it cost to host a Pampered Chef party?

There is no cost to host a party! As the host, you simply provide the space and invite your guests. Our consultants will bring all the necessary materials and ingredients for the party.

3. What types of parties can I host?

You can host a traditional in-person party, a virtual party, or a catalog party. In-person parties allow for hands-on cooking and product demonstrations. Virtual parties are conducted online through video chat and allow for long-distance guests to participate. Catalog parties involve sharing the catalog with friends and collecting orders.

4. How many guests do I need to have to host a party?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to ensure a fun and interactive party. However, we understand that schedules can be busy, so even if you have fewer guests, our consultants will still provide a great party experience.

5. Can I earn additional rewards for hosting multiple parties?

Yes! Our host rewards program allows you to earn additional free and discounted products for hosting multiple parties within a certain time frame. This is a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise Shearer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg