• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Mystery Show and Shipping Orders: Tips & Ideas

In summary, the speakers discuss the possibility of having a show's order shipped to the consultant's address instead of the hostess's. They mention the convenience of this option for both the consultant and the hostess, as well as the added customer service of having the orders bagged and ready for the hostess. Some consultants also choose to have the payments from guests made out to them instead of the hostess, in case of bounced checks. They also suggest including upcoming host specials and a personal thank you note in the orders.
Pampered Amber
Is it possible to have a show's order shipped to me rather than the hostess? I did a mystery host show where they "won" the hostess benefits and I dont want to have to bother her with packing up the orders. Thanks

Yes there is. Enter the winners name on the hosts name line. On the 1st address line enter C/O you (consultant) then enter your own address. Be sure that this is also what shows up in the ship to box when you balance the order.

Just wondering...If it is ok to have all shows shipped to my address , seeing as the shows are being shipped so quickly it doesnt give the checks time to clear , up here it takes up to 10 days to clear my bank told me. I would feel much safer doing it this way . I have heard to many stories of bounced check and consultants getting burnt. I have been selling PC for over a year with no problems yet, but would really like doing it this way if it is allowed ? Thank you !! :)

I do this quit a bit. If I have a really big show I just don't feel comfortable having all that merchanidise arrive at the hosts home and have her do all that work. Since I am familiar with the order sheets, item numbers, item names etc it only takes me a fraction of the time to get it together for her. I think it is great customer service as well. And like you said Danielle, it makes sense if you are uncomfortable with the cashing of checks or say if the host doesnt seem to be trustworthy.

do you deliver to each guest or just sort them for the host and then she delivers?

My hosts appreciate itI have the shows shipped to me as well. Alot of my hosts are super busy. I don't mind sorting it out at all really. It's not a hassle to me. I always print out the receipt and add thank you cards in each bag. I deliver all the orders to the host and all she has to do is pass them out. So far I have had no complaints, just compliments on my cards :) ! If my show is long distance, I ofcourse have the show shipped ot the host. I print out the receipts and send the thank you cards to the host the day I submit the show to PC. This way I know they will get there before the show.

I deliver everything bagged and ready to the host.

I am so glad ot see this thread. I was thinking of offfering having ht eotdeas shows shipped to my house for hostess. I noticed my first hostess was very worried about being home when UPS came. Other benefit is making sure eveything for show has arrive and not having to bring hostess recepits before show arrives.

But I have 1 questionp, do ya'll wait to deliver show to host until after payment has cleared?

Charlene

I generally don't waitI have all the guests make out their checks to me, so I can cover if one bounces (it's happened 2x in the last 4 1/2 years). I wanted to add, too, that I like to have the shows delivered to my house because I throw in the upcoming host specials and a personal thank you note (on the receipt, not a separate card or anything fancy like that).

Diane

I also have shows shipped to my house. I think it provides excellent customer service to have everything bagged and ready for the host. I can also take care of adjustments immediately, if needed. I think that's a great idea to put the upcoming specials in the bag. I'll have to do that next time! Maybe a little reminder card of the host benefits, too!

What is a Mystery Show?

A Mystery Show is a fun and interactive way to host a Pampered Chef party. Instead of a traditional party where guests know what they are purchasing, a Mystery Show involves choosing a mystery host and having guests place orders without knowing what the host will receive.

How do I become a Mystery Host?

To become a Mystery Host, you must first host a Pampered Chef party. During your party, your consultant will explain how the Mystery Host program works and give you the opportunity to sign up. Once you become a Mystery Host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

How do I invite guests to a Mystery Show?

You can invite guests to a Mystery Show by sending out invitations through email, social media, or word of mouth. It's important to explain the concept of a Mystery Show in the invitation so guests know what to expect. You can also encourage guests to bring friends to increase sales and earn more rewards as a Mystery Host.

How do I handle shipping for orders placed at a Mystery Show?

As a Mystery Host, you will receive a special link to share with your guests for placing orders. All orders will be shipped directly to the guests' homes, so there is no need for you to handle shipping. However, if you have guests who prefer to place their orders through you, you can have them shipped to your home and then distribute them to the guests.

What are some ideas for making a Mystery Show more fun and engaging?

There are many ways to make a Mystery Show more fun and engaging for your guests. You can create a theme for the party, such as a murder mystery or a game show, and encourage guests to dress up accordingly. You can also have guests participate in games or activities throughout the party to earn discounts or free products. Additionally, you can offer special prizes for guests who bring the most friends or have the highest total sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • junkfortara