• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Community Picnic...ideas?

Remember, every interaction is an opportunity to connect and grow your contacts. Good luck!In summary, if you're looking to market your Pampered Chef business at the All American Picnic, consider setting up a table with products and a sign, offering a special promotion, bringing a dessert to share and passing out recipe cards, wearing Pampered Chef gear, and being friendly and approachable to connect with potential customers. Good luck!
RoseAndrews
Hi Cheffers~

I am on my neighborhood HOA social committee. I will be serving hot dogs and chips at our All American Picnic this Saturday. I plan on wearing my denim PC apron and having tons of "New consultant in the neighborhood" flyers and catalogs on hand.

Do you have any other ideas of how I can market, what to say, etc? There should be between 75-100 people there. Should I make a dessert and pass out recipe cards with it? I am in serious need of new contacts and am hoping this will help! The HOA won't let me make a "booth" but I can hand out whatever I want.

(the good news is anything I choose to make, I get re-imbursed from the HOA!)

Thank you!

Rose

Maybe have them register for a door prize? That way you'll get some contact information? At a fair recently, I just raffled off a reusable shopping bag, seasons best cookbook and a citrus peeler. The recipient loved it.

Hi Rose,First of all, congratulations on being a new consultant in the neighborhood! That's a great opportunity to connect with potential customers and build your business.Here are a few ideas for marketing at the All American Picnic:1. Set up a "Pampered Chef" table: Even though you can't have a booth, you can still set up a small table with your Pampered Chef products and a sign that says "Ask me about Pampered Chef!" This will catch people's attention and give them an easy way to approach you and start a conversation.2. Offer a special promotion: Create a special offer for the picnic attendees, such as a discount on their first order or a free gift with purchase. This will entice people to stop by your table and learn more about your business.3. Bring a dessert to share: A dessert is a great idea, and passing out recipe cards with it is even better! This will give people a taste of the delicious recipes they can make with Pampered Chef products and also serve as a reminder of your business.4. Wear Pampered Chef gear: In addition to your denim apron, consider wearing a Pampered Chef shirt or hat. This will make you stand out as a representative of the brand and make it easier for people to approach you.5. Be friendly and approachable: The most important thing is to be friendly and approachable. Smile, make eye contact, and strike up conversations with people. Ask them about their favorite recipes or kitchen gadgets and share how Pampered Chef can make their cooking experience even better.I hope these ideas help! Best of luck at the picnic and in your new business venture.

What are some affordable food options for a community picnic?

Some affordable food options for a community picnic could include hot dogs and hamburgers, sandwiches, fruit and vegetable platters, chips and dip, and pasta or potato salad. These options are easy to prepare and can feed a large group of people without breaking the budget.

What are some fun activities for a community picnic?

Some fun activities for a community picnic could include lawn games such as cornhole, frisbee, or horseshoes, a water balloon toss, a scavenger hunt, or a tug of war competition. These activities encourage interaction and teamwork among attendees and can add to the overall enjoyment of the event.

How can I get my community involved in planning the picnic?

To get your community involved in planning the picnic, you could create a planning committee or ask for volunteers to help with specific tasks such as organizing games, setting up decorations, or creating a music playlist. This not only lightens the workload but also allows for a diverse range of ideas and perspectives to be included in the planning process.

What are some ways to promote the community picnic?

Some ways to promote the community picnic could include creating flyers to distribute in the neighborhood, posting on social media platforms, reaching out to local businesses to spread the word, and utilizing word of mouth by asking attendees to invite their friends and family. You could also consider partnering with other community organizations to help promote the event.

What measures should be taken to ensure a safe and enjoyable picnic for everyone?

To ensure a safe and enjoyable picnic for everyone, it is important to have a first aid kit on hand, provide sunscreen and bug spray, designate a responsible adult to supervise children's activities, and have a plan in case of inclement weather. It is also essential to have a diverse selection of food options to accommodate dietary restrictions and allergies. Additionally, reminding attendees to practice good hygiene, such as washing their hands before and after handling food, can help prevent the spread of illness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chanddl
Replies