• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Catalogue Show: Eligibility for Host Specials

In summary, hosting a catalogue show with Pampered Chef is open to anyone, regardless of their cooking experience. You can still earn host specials by hosting a catalogue show and gathering orders from friends and family. The typical duration for a catalogue show is 10 days, but can be extended upon discussion with your Pampered Chef consultant. There are no costs associated with hosting a catalogue show, except for any personal purchases. To redeem your host specials, your consultant will contact you after the show is closed and place the order for you.
SandiLeigh
I have a quick question. Do you have to close a catalogue show by the last day of that month in order for the host to be eligible for the host special in that particular month?

No you have until the end of the following month.

Thank you!!!

1. Am I eligible to host a catalogue show?

Anyone can host a catalogue show with Pampered Chef! You do not need to be a professional chef or have any prior experience. All you need is a desire to share great products with your friends and family.

2. Can I still earn host specials if I don't have a physical party?

Yes, you can still earn host specials by hosting a catalogue show. All you need to do is gather orders from your friends and family and submit them together as one party. This allows you to still earn host rewards without the need for a physical gathering.

3. How long do I have to host a catalogue show?

Our catalogue shows typically last for 10 days. This gives your guests plenty of time to look through the catalogue and place their orders. However, if you need more time, you can always discuss an extended timeframe with your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any costs associated with hosting a catalogue show?

No, there are no costs for hosting a catalogue show with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and support for you to have a successful show. The only cost would be if you choose to purchase any products for yourself.

5. How do I redeem my host specials?

Once your show is closed and all the orders are submitted, your Pampered Chef consultant will contact you to discuss your host rewards. They will then place the order for your host specials and have them shipped directly to you. It's that easy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • donnathepamperedchef