• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Catalog Show: Tips and Benefits to Boost Your Sales

In summary, Becky submits her first three shows, Qualifies for the hostess special, and is told that she can only be the hostess once during the "qualifying period". Sonia_J, who hosted her own show, also qualifies for the bookings credit.
Sonia_J
Hello everyone!

I've gathered a few outisde orders so I want to put them together as a catalog show.
Can I be the host? Would I be able to get the host special?
I know i saw in PP the box for Consultant as host... but i wasn't sure.
Any thoughts?

I have hosted my own show before. As far as I know, the only restriction is in your qualifying shows. You can only be the host one time until you qualify. After that I would assume you could host at any time. You will get commission on your own show and you do qualify for the hostess special. The only thing you don't get is booking credit.

I've never heard the rule where you can only be the host once until you qualify. Where did you hear that? I'm just curious because I don't think I've ever seen that written anywhere. :confused:

That's just what my director told me when I signed up. She said I had to host at least 6 kitchen shows and one of them could be my own, but only one of them. After 6 (now I think it is 4 shows at $150 each) I was qualified and I understood that if I wanted to host more after that I could. I could be wrong though! My director had a lot going on at that time, so she could have told me the wrong thing.

Could be because my stomach's growling and my attention span is at zero today but.... Qualify for what?
do you mean part of my first 6 shows?
I've submitted my first 3 shows and I have 1 more to submit tonight so I guess this would be my 5th show.

Yeah, when you first sign up, you are supposed to qualify. I think when I signed up I had to have 6 shows with sales being a total of $1,250. Then I read somewhere that it really only had to be 4 shows with each being $150. I don't know if I read it wrong or if it changed or what. Anyway, during that "qualifying period", only one of those shows can be you as the hostess. Sounds to me like you should be able to do it.

Qualifying means submitting your first four shows or $1250 in sales. Then you're qualified!! If they are all catalog shows, that's fine. And someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but you can host them all yourself if you want. :)

I think you're right, Becky. I've never heard that rule before, either.

Just read our manualI just grabbed my handbook and it says the following about Consultant-Hosted shows...
...You receive commission on guests orders only. You will not be paid commisision on items you order at the host discount.
You are not entitled to the Booking Benefit or a past host discount.

In addition, please note:
-Personal orders placed on the Show do not count toward the achievement of any bonus, incentive or award.
-A recruiter or upline Director cannot be the host for a downline Consultant.

I have turned in my own personal shows in family members' names. (my mother, my sister, my husband).

HTH!

I guess my director was wrong. She has been selling for 20 years, so maybe that was a rule once upon a time, but not anymore.

Oh I got it now!! It's kind of been like a Monday!! =)

I got my bracelt in the mail yesterday!! I'm so excited!! I have to search on these posts to see what's involved with getting more charms. Is it listed on the Consultants Corner?

All you have to do is submit two shows in a month to get one. Your director is the one that will give you the charms. Next month is the last month though for charms. :( I really liked getting them.

wow! thanks for the info.

no more charms? =(
jenniferlynne said:
All you have to do is submit two shows in a month to get one. Your director is the one that will give you the charms. Next month is the last month though for charms. :( I really liked getting them.

ah dang, I got in at the tail in??!! what a bummer I really like it. Well At least i'll make sure i get my 2 for October in.

Sonia_J, I hosted my own show, but what I did was put my fiances nameas the host and then I qualified for the bookings credit! So that's another thought! Any questions! Please e~mail me [email protected]

If you want more of them, you might check ebay. There are usually consultants that sell their supplies (and products even though they are not supposed to).

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. You can also earn host rewards based on the total sales from your show, which can be used to purchase more products or even receive a discount on your order.

How do I host a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a catalog and order forms. You can then share the catalog with your friends and family, collect orders, and submit them to your consultant. Your consultant will take care of the rest!

What is the time frame for hosting a catalog show?

The time frame for hosting a catalog show is typically 2-3 weeks. This gives you enough time to share the catalog with your friends and family, collect orders, and submit them to your consultant. Your consultant will then process and deliver the orders within 2-3 weeks.

Can I earn rewards for hosting a catalog show if I don't live in the same area as my consultant?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for hosting a catalog show even if you don't live in the same area as your consultant. Your consultant can provide you with a link to a personalized online catalog, which you can share with your friends and family. You can then collect orders and submit them to your consultant for processing.

Can I host a catalog show if I am not familiar with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Hosting a catalog show is a great way to learn about and try out Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will be happy to provide you with information and answer any questions you may have about the products. Plus, you can earn free products and discounts by hosting a show, making it a great opportunity to try out new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
nay62
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies