1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Hostess would like me to provide a recipe card...

1. SummerG

SummerG Member

Good Morning! My VERY first show is this Friday and it is for one of my co-workers. We've decided to make the Garden Ranch Pizza AND the Triple Chocolate Desert Pizza. To save time, I am going to prebake the cookie. I will demo the Garden Ranch Pizza first and while that is in the oven baking I will finish off the Desert Pizza.

Anyways...my hostess would like me to give out recipe cards. I would prefer them to be a bit more fancier than just printed on a sheet of copier paper. Any ideas/tips?

Thanks!!!
    Summer in San Antonio

Feb 15, 2006
  2. ChefLaurel

ChefLaurel Member

Recipe Cards

HI Summer!

I use the recipes as my Morning After Call - I send an Email with the recipes as an attachment (with all my contact info, and occasionally cute pictures) and let everyone know when I'll be closing the show, how much free stuff the hostess is getting already, and how much in sales she needs to get to the next level -I usually get a few "Oh - I forgot to order this" emails from the attendees.

My director posts them on her website - so everyone has to go there to get it - and sees the site.

Just a couple of suggestions :) Good Luck on your first show!

Feb 15, 2006
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

if you want to...

give them all recipe cards there are recipe card templates at "microsoft office templates" do a search for recipe cards and they will have cutesy ones.

I too offer my website for that months show recipes so they can get not just one or two but all that I am making for the entire month!

Feb 15, 2006
Have something to add?