• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Would Like Me to Provide a Recipe Card...

In summary, the process for creating a recipe card for a hostess involves gathering ingredients and equipment, following instructions and taking photos, typing out the recipe, and printing it on high-quality cardstock. You can use any recipe from Pampered Chef or a personal favorite, but be sure to credit the original source. The recipe card can be customized with your contact information to promote your business. It's recommended to provide one recipe card per guest, plus extras. If the hostess has dietary restrictions or preferences, it's important to consider those when choosing a recipe and communicate with her beforehand.
SummerG
Good Morning! My VERY first show is this Friday and it is for one of my co-workers. We've decided to make the Garden Ranch Pizza AND the Triple Chocolate Desert Pizza. To save time, I am going to prebake the cookie. I will demo the Garden Ranch Pizza first and while that is in the oven baking I will finish off the Desert Pizza.

Anyways...my hostess would like me to give out recipe cards. I would prefer them to be a bit more fancier than just printed on a sheet of copier paper. Any ideas/tips?

Thanks!!!
Summer in San Antonio

Recipe CardsHI Summer!

I use the recipes as my Morning After Call - I send an Email with the recipes as an attachment (with all my contact info, and occasionally cute pictures) and let everyone know when I'll be closing the show, how much free stuff the hostess is getting already, and how much in sales she needs to get to the next level -I usually get a few "Oh - I forgot to order this" emails from the attendees.

My director posts them on her website - so everyone has to go there to get it - and sees the site.

Just a couple of suggestions :) Good Luck on your first show!

if you want to...give them all recipe cards there are recipe card templates at "microsoft office templates" do a search for recipe cards and they will have cutesy ones.

I too offer my website for that months show recipes so they can get not just one or two but all that I am making for the entire month!

What is the process for creating a recipe card for a hostess?

The process for creating a recipe card for a hostess is simple and straightforward. First, you will need to gather all the necessary ingredients and equipment needed for the recipe. Then, follow the recipe instructions and take photos of each step if possible. Once the recipe is complete, type it out in a clear and easy-to-read format. Finally, print out the recipe on high-quality cardstock and include any additional tips or variations.

Do I need to provide my own recipe or can I use one from Pampered Chef?

You are welcome to use any recipe from Pampered Chef for your hostess recipe card. However, if you have a personal favorite or a recipe that has been a hit at parties, you are more than welcome to use that as well. Just make sure to give credit to the original source if it is not a Pampered Chef recipe.

Can I customize the recipe card with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the recipe card with your contact information. This is a great way to promote yourself and your business. You can include your name, phone number, email, and website if you have one. It's also a good idea to include your social media handles so the hostess and her guests can easily connect with you.

How many recipe cards should I provide for a hostess?

The number of recipe cards you provide for a hostess will depend on the number of guests attending the party. A good rule of thumb is to provide one recipe card per guest, plus a few extras just in case. This ensures that everyone will have a copy to take home and try the recipe themselves.

What if the hostess has dietary restrictions or preferences?

If the hostess has dietary restrictions or preferences, it's important to take that into consideration when choosing a recipe for the card. You can either provide a recipe that caters to those restrictions or offer alternative options and variations. It's always a good idea to communicate with the hostess beforehand to ensure everyone can enjoy the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SummerG
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • basketmom2