• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Treasure Hunt: Improving Party Attendance

In summary, the Hostess Treasure Hunt is a way to encourage guests to attend a Pampered Chef party by hiding a small prize and giving clues for guests to find it. It is a fun and easy way to increase attendance and create excitement. The hostess will receive additional benefits for having a successful party. To ensure guests are interested, the hostess can mention the treasure hunt in invitations and create anticipation. Guests who are unable to attend can still participate remotely or find a separate prize at a later time. There are no additional costs or requirements for the treasure hunt, making it a simple way to increase party attendance.
minersmix
I would like to improve the attendance of my parties. Has anyone ever tried the Treasure Hunt for the Hostess? if so was it successful?

bump, bump

Only if you follow up with the host 2 days before the show and remind her to take it out, put it by the phone and start calling to remind her guests. Then, at the show as guests start arriving, ask her to start marking them off...

What is the "Hostess Treasure Hunt" and how does it work?

The Hostess Treasure Hunt is a fun and interactive way to encourage your guests to attend your Pampered Chef party. The hostess will hide a small prize, such as a kitchen gadget, in their home before the party begins. During the party, the hostess will give clues to help guests find the hidden treasure. Guests who find the treasure will receive a special discount on their order.

Why should I participate in the "Hostess Treasure Hunt"?

Participating in the Hostess Treasure Hunt is a great way to increase attendance at your party. It adds an element of excitement and fun for your guests, and they will be more likely to attend in hopes of finding the hidden treasure. Additionally, as the hostess, you will receive additional benefits for having a successful party.

How can I make sure my guests are interested in the "Hostess Treasure Hunt"?

To ensure your guests are interested in the Hostess Treasure Hunt, be sure to mention it in your party invitations and build excitement for it leading up to the party. You can also offer a sneak peek of the prize or give hints about where it may be hidden. Creating a sense of anticipation and curiosity will make your guests more likely to attend and participate in the treasure hunt.

What should I do if some of my guests are unable to attend the party?

If some of your guests are unable to attend the party, you can still involve them in the Hostess Treasure Hunt. You can give them the clues and allow them to participate remotely, or you can hide a separate prize for them to find at a later time. This will keep them engaged and interested in your party, even if they cannot physically attend.

Are there any additional costs or requirements for the "Hostess Treasure Hunt"?

No, there are no additional costs or requirements for the Hostess Treasure Hunt. The hostess will simply need to hide a small prize and provide clues for their guests. Pampered Chef will handle the discount for guests who find the treasure. It is a fun and easy way to increase party attendance without any extra effort or expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nikked
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies