• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Thank You Poem for Your Next Party: Free Printable

In summary, the "Hostess Thank You Poem for Your Next Party" is a free printable poem that can be personalized and given as a thank you gift to a party hostess for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by asking a consultant for a copy. The poem is not mandatory to use and there is no cost associated with it. It is a small gesture of appreciation from Pampered Chef to their valued hosts.
acherry
Gold Member
Hi,
I'm not sure where to post this but there used to be a cute little hostess thank you poem you could read at the beginning of the show. I tape it to the season's best, read it at the beginning of the show and give pass it around for people to sign...however, my computer crashed and I lost it...anyone have it?

Ugh..I can't even remember how it goes...if you have one, would love to get it! My show is in 2 hours!!

Cheers,
Angela

Dear Hosts and Guests, We thank you for being here tonight. The evening's sure to be a delight. Let's all raise our glasses, and make this occasion special, Toasting each other as we settle. The night is young and so are we-- Let's get started with the show so it can be! Thank you for coming to our show, We hope you enjoy it so! Cheers!

Hi Angela,I think I know the poem you're talking about! I used to do the same thing for my shows and it was always a hit. Here's the one I have:"Thank you for coming to my show,
I hope you had a great time, you know!
I'm so grateful for your support,
And for the laughter and fun we've brought. Please take a moment to sign this sheet,
And let me know what you think is neat.
Your feedback means a lot to me,
And helps me plan for the next party. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show,
And let the hostess know if you need to go.
Thank you again for being here,
You make hosting so much easier!"I hope this is the one you were looking for! Good luck with your show and have fun :)
Sincerely,

What is the "Hostess Thank You Poem for Your Next Party"?

The "Hostess Thank You Poem for Your Next Party" is a free printable poem that can be given to a party hostess as a thank you gift for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It is a thoughtful and unique way to show appreciation for their time and effort.

How can I access the "Hostess Thank You Poem for Your Next Party"?

The poem can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by asking your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy. It is available as a digital download, making it easy to print and give to your hostess.

Can I personalize the poem for my hostess?

Yes, the poem can be personalized by adding the hostess's name or your name at the end of the poem. This adds a personal touch to the gift and shows your appreciation for their specific role in hosting the party.

Do I have to use the "Hostess Thank You Poem for Your Next Party" at every party?

No, the poem is not mandatory to use at every party. It is a fun and thoughtful way to thank your hostess, but it is ultimately up to your discretion. You can also choose to use a different thank you gift for your hostess if you prefer.

Is there a cost to use the "Hostess Thank You Poem for Your Next Party"?

No, the poem is completely free to use and share with your hostess. It is a small gesture of appreciation from Pampered Chef to our valued hosts and a way to make their party experience even more memorable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lynnguilm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa821
  • soonercheflisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefShari
  • debbieskitchenhelper