• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Hostess Specials - Learn How to Earn Rewards for Hosting Parties!

L
ltkacz
Since I just signed my contract to be a consultant on Saturday morning, I wanted to be sure that I had my facts straight prior to sending out a flyer. I do believe I have this correct, but want to make sure.....

Client hosts a party in September and gets the hostess special. They have someone at the party book another September party, an October party, and a November party. That would mean that the client who originally held the first party would be entitled to the hostess special on the each of the other 3 parties that were booked from hers. Correct?

Thanks so much for your help. I've learnd so much from these boards.

Liz Breitner

Yes Liz, and Congratulations on becoming a PC consultant! Welcome to the family! You have your hostess specials right exactly how you put it. The host is entitled to get the special for up to 6 months after her party IF the party was booked from hers! :)

Monthly Host SpecialsYes! The original host is entitled to purchase the Monthly Host Specials at each of the shows which were booked from hers, as long as they are held within a 6-month period. This is a wonderful booking tool because the original host will want the other shows to be held on their scheduled dates so that she will be able to order the Monthly Host Specials at each one! At 60% off the retail price, this is a wonderful purchase opportunity for our hosts!!

Good luck with your new business!!

-Janet :)

Thanks for all the helpThanks for letting me know I had it correct.

Attached is my flyer.....what do you think.

Liz Breitner

Attachments

• septemberflyer1.doc
    104 KB · Views: 638
Liz,
Very good! I like it. You must be pretty handy with the computer. Thanks for sharing. I think I saw someone on here do something similiar and they had cut and pasted some of the graphics of those products from the main PC website. Great job! Hopefully it'll attract some good interest for you.

Congratulations for trying on the apron. :)

And if the hostess books another show from her show (say for when the new products come out) she can buy two of the host specials at that show. :)

Liz

Great flyer. Looks like your ready to roll with it. Good luck and welcome to the PC family. :D

Looks great!!I think your flyer looks great. It's good to see people achieve right from the start. Good luck with your new business.

Debbie :)

DebbieSM said:
I think your flyer looks great. It's good to see people achieve right from the start. Good luck with your new business.

Debbie :)

Great flyer but add that September hosts can also choose the linens. Some people will want those too because they can get the stones at a deep reduction too.

eg. September host has a $500 show. She picks the linens at 60% off. She can choose up to 2 stones at 50% off (two are even in the half price combinations with baskets) and she can also choose as many pieces of the stoneware (except the new small round stone) at 20% off + her 25% discount. That's not quite the 60% off but it is a deep savings and she gets to have it all. :) Encourage her to do her holiday and other gift shopping while she's at it...

1. What is a hostess special?

A hostess special is a promotion or deal offered by a direct sales company to customers who host a party or event where the company's products are showcased and sold.

2. How can a client earn rewards for hosting parties?

By hosting a party, a client can earn rewards such as discounts, free products, or exclusive offers from the direct sales company.

3. If a client hosts a party in September and has other parties booked for October and November, do they still get the hostess special for those parties?

Yes, the client who originally hosted the September party will still be entitled to the hostess special for the October and November parties that were booked from their event.

4. Is there a limit to how many parties a client can book to receive hostess rewards?

Yes, there may be a limit set by the direct sales company on how many parties a client can host and receive hostess rewards. It is important to check with the company for their specific policies.

5. Can a client earn additional rewards for booking parties at their own event?

Some direct sales companies may offer additional rewards for clients who book parties at their own event, but this may vary. It is best to check with the company for their policies and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sluna75
  • ivebeen4given
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies