• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun: Hostess Scavenger Hunt for a Special Gift on Your Party!

In summary, to participate in the hostess scavenger hunt for Pampered Chef, you must first host a party and your consultant will provide you with a list of items to find and instructions on how to play. The special gift for participating is predetermined by Pampered Chef and the game typically lasts around 15-20 minutes. No purchase is necessary to participate and even if some guests are unable to attend, you can still play with those who are present.
Onetallmama
Here is a list of 30 different kinds of people. If you get 10 of them to your party on ______________, I will have a special gift for you!!!!

A redheaded person
A pregnant lady
A waitress
A friend from church
A friend from work A neighbor
A grandmother
Someone on a diet
A friend who doesn't work
Someone with no children
A teacher (school or Sunday school)
An in-law
Person with size 7 shoe
Someone with all sons
Someone with all daughters
Your cousin
Someone who likes to stew
Someone with a perm
A club member
A mother of a baby under 1 year old
A bowler
A person who decorates cakes
Someone who lives in a different city from you
Someone who has a dog
Someone who has a cat
A friend from high school or college
Someone who sings
Someone you used to work with
Someone who is booking a show
Someone with braces

You must have eight (10) different people to qualify. I wish you good luck and happy hunting!!!

Bumping - has anyone tried something like this in host coaching with some success? Or would your host think you're crazy to try this??

i have this in my binder and have been wanting to do it, but just haven't gotten around to it...me think my host would think im looney lol

1. How do I participate in the hostess scavenger hunt?

To participate in the hostess scavenger hunt, you must first host a Pampered Chef party. Once your party is scheduled, your consultant will provide you with a list of items to find and instructions on how to play the game.

2. Can I choose my own special gift for participating in the hostess scavenger hunt?

No, the special gift for participating in the hostess scavenger hunt is predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, we guarantee it will be a fun and useful item for your kitchen!

3. How long does the hostess scavenger hunt last?

The hostess scavenger hunt typically lasts around 15-20 minutes, depending on the number of items and difficulty level of the hunt. It is meant to be a quick and entertaining activity to add to your party.

4. Do I need to purchase anything to participate in the hostess scavenger hunt?

No, there is no purchase necessary to participate in the hostess scavenger hunt. It is simply a fun game to add to your party experience.

5. Can I still participate in the hostess scavenger hunt if some of my guests are unable to attend?

Yes, you can still participate in the hostess scavenger hunt even if some of your guests are unable to attend. Your consultant will provide you with a list of items to find that can be completed by you and any guests who are able to attend. However, the more guests that participate, the more fun the game will be!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies