• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Hostess Receive 60% Hostess Special Twice?

In summary, the 60% hostess special can only be redeemed once per party and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Your hostess can earn additional rewards by booking another party or referring friends. They can also earn the 60% hostess special again if it has been at least 6 months since their last party. They can choose any product from the Pampered Chef catalog for the 60% off discount.
Chef.Wanda
Gold Member
I have a hostess who turned in a catalog show the first of Feb. and received the 60% hostess special. Now she is wanting to book a cooking show near end of Feb. Will she be able to receive the 60% hostess special twice?

Yep!! There's no limit for someone as long as they have an eligible show each time.

Thank you Andrea for your reply. Good to know.

Unless she booked from herself through her earlier show, though, she can only get one at her second show. Does that make sense?

yes, that makes sense Thank You

raebates said:
Unless she booked from herself through her earlier show, though, she can only get one at her second show.

Does that make sense?

Why is that? I thought as long as she is the past host and the new host she can get 2?

I thought the same thing? They would get 2.

They can only get 2 if they actually booked the 2nd show at their first show.

If she didn't book her cooking show from her catalog show, then she can only get the host special, not the past host special.

ChefPaulaB said:
Why is that? I thought as long as she is the past host and the new host she can get 2?

The past host benefit is only valid if the new show was booked (with a date) at a show so if you didn't put a booking down for her at the first one she can't get that benefit. The date can change from what was entered though.

1. Can my hostess receive 60% hostess special twice in one party?

No, the 60% hostess special can only be redeemed once per party. However, your hostess can earn additional rewards by booking another party or by referring friends to host their own party.

2. Is there a limit to how many times my hostess can receive the 60% hostess special?

Yes, the 60% hostess special can only be redeemed once per party. Your hostess can earn additional rewards by booking another party or by referring friends to host their own party.

3. Can my hostess earn the 60% hostess special if she has already hosted a party in the past?

Yes, as long as it has been at least 6 months since their last party, your hostess can earn the 60% hostess special again.

4. Can my hostess choose which products she receives at 60% off?

Yes, your hostess can choose any product from the Pampered Chef catalog to receive at 60% off as their hostess special.

5. Can my hostess combine the 60% hostess special with other discounts or promotions?

No, the 60% hostess special cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, your hostess can still earn additional rewards through our hostess referral program or by booking another party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • tabnat80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • DebinCincy