• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a creative way to remind past hostesses about expiring discounts?

In summary, the discount for past hostess is going to be expiring soon, and there is a way to extend it for another year.
kimgillcooks
Does anyone have a letter that they send out to past hostess that discount will be expiring?

Discount expiringI have a post card that I received from Town and Country for this it states:
"Past Hostess Discount.....
A year goes by so fasts: Just a reminder that your 10% past-Hostess disount expires on________. So if there's anything you'd like from our Pampered Chef Collection, take advantage of your discount NOW! Call me for a FREE catalog. Special promotion for the month of ________is:__________________."

I hope this helps. :)

Pampered chef has started letting us know when a hosts discount is ready to expire by email. Have you ever received one of those? That might help you if someone here recieved one of those sometime they could post it here. I just got one the other day but already deleted it. HTH

I think PC sends it to the host, as well, if you include their email address on the host info section (not too sure though). I don't think I have a recent email either.

Nancy

chefloriray said:
Pampered chef has started letting us know when a hosts discount is ready to expire by email. Have you ever received one of those? That might help you if someone here recieved one of those sometime they could post it here. I just got one the other day but already deleted it. HTH

Here's a copy....of the one PC sends to hosts if they have their email addresses. I was a host in September and then signed in October and I just received this last week. Maybe you could modify it yourself?

Hope it helps.

Jodi

Dear (host's name here):

Because we value our hosts, we'd like to remind you that your 10 percent discount on Pampered Chef products will be expiring September 29, 2005 for your Show held on September 29, 2004.

This is the perfect time to host a Kitchen Show to extend your discount for another year or place an order with your discount. Our host benefits program is very generous, take a look at what's in store for you:

* Free products
* Half-price products
* Up to a 30% discount at your Show
* A 10% discount for a full year
* Monthly Host Bonus specials

Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to add new, high-quality kitchen tools to your home at a great savings. Plus,it's the perfect reason to gather your friends and family for a fun get-together with delicious food, quick tips and useful mealtime solutions.

Contact your Kitchen Consultant today to schedule your Show!

(consultant's name here)
(consultant's phone, email etc here)

Best wishes,

The Pampered Chef

One suggestion I heard was to buy one of those "Page-a-Day" calendars. Find the date from last year that the host's show was on and send that particular day's page to her with a little note like

"It's that time again. I'd hate to see you lose your 10% discount."

This is just something inexpensive and a little different so maybe it will stick in their minds. Of course, always follow up with a phone call after mailing anything.

1. How long do I have to redeem my hostess rewards from a party I had 1 year ago?

Typically, hostess rewards are valid for 1 year from the date of the party. However, we recommend checking with your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for specific details.

2. Can I still earn hostess rewards from a party I had 1 year ago?

Unfortunately, hostess rewards can only be earned and redeemed within 1 year of the party date. After that, they expire and are no longer valid.

3. What if I had to cancel my party and it has been 1 year since the original date?

If your party was cancelled and it has been 1 year since the original date, unfortunately, the hostess rewards will no longer be available. However, you can always host another party to earn new rewards!

4. Can I transfer my hostess rewards to someone else?

Hostess rewards are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the hostess of the original party.

5. How can I check the status of my hostess rewards from a party I had 1 year ago?

You can check the status of your hostess rewards by contacting your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will be able to provide you with the details and expiration date of your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PamperedByJulie