• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Gifts: What to Give & How to Give It

In summary, the host gives the Season's Best Cookbook and a quickcut paring knife as their gift to the hostess.
leannvv
What, if anything, do you give as hostess gifts??

SBCB and either a spice or a chocolate candy made in our heart mold.

SBCB and maybe something else if I offered an incentive... but usually just the SBCB and have the guests sign it.

i just give the host the first pick from my basket, i have every door prize that's avalible along with summer sb.. that way if she already has the current sb she can pick something else...

I always give the SBCB, and have everyone sign it. They love it, and for having the show they get so many wonderful things from the company, I do not feel compelled to add to it, unless I did a book to look.

I give the season's best cookbook.

I give an SCB and the ingredients for the show as my thank you. I get a lot of shows by doing the invitations and buying the ingredients. the last 3 out of 4 months have been 2 or 3k months for me

dollfangs said:
I give an SCB and the ingredients for the show as my thank you. I get a lot of shows by doing the invitations and buying the ingredients. the last 3 out of 4 months have been 2 or 3k months for me
So you buy the ingredients for every show you do?
I send out the invitations for my hosts.

I mail invites, seasons best that they sign, quickcut paring knife, and a magnetic notepad that I attach my biz card to. (got from Nancy's):)

I do the SB & mail invites. Occasionally I'll have an incentive too. This month all of my hosts are getting those lemon cake mixes from conference. I was in wave 3 & got an entire case of them!

I give either SB or do the dessert for the show. When I did show's in October I gave them Halloween Dish Towels I found. I did a Christmas show last night and gave the host a Christmas Dish Towel. I go to the Dollar Store and get about 6/7 for $5. They all seem to really like the towels.

I like the idea of adding something seasonal from the dollar store! I do the SBCB and put a note inside.

I've been doing a gift to my top host at the end of the month of the discontinued Celebrations cookbook..that was for my first 3 mos. Haven't decided on my prize moving forward.

jaye said:
SBCB and maybe something else if I offered an incentive... but usually just the SBCB and have the guests sign it.

Same here...but I have gotten in the habit of only giving the SBRC if she has 15 guests in attanedance. I put the attached flyer in her hostess packet and if she earns one, she gets one!!

Attachments

• HOSTESSSCAVENGERHUNT.doc
    46 KB · Views: 410
I Love It!!!!!!!!!
dannyzmom said:
Same here...but I have gotten in the habit of only giving the SBRC if she has 15 guests in attanedance. I put the attached flyer in her hostess packet and if she earns one, she gets one!!

I LOVE THIS!!!! What a great idea! YOU ARE AWESOME!

I'll do a dessert recipe (rice cooker cake) if they have at least 12 in attendance. Also, I upgrade the door prize if they have at least 15 in attendance.

Ummmm...am I the only one that thinks the Host Program is the Host Gift? I mean, my hosts usually only pay for about 30% of what they are getting!

cmdtrgd said:
Ummmm...am I the only one that thinks the Host Program is the Host Gift? I mean, my hosts usually only pay for about 30% of what they are getting!

I'm with you, Kate. Though, I do give my host the SBRC. It's a $1 item - I'm not giving away the bank. And I have everyone sign it, so she has a memento of the evening.

I always forget to do the signing thing...when and how do you work that into your show?

cmdtrgd said:
I always forget to do the signing thing...when and how do you work that into your show?

I do it at the beginning...we do introductions, then I present the host with her gifts & ask her to pass around the book to have people sign.

I usually pass it as people are arriving. Then I can present it to the host at the beginning of the show.

I like that idea of having everyone sign. I usually write a note in myself but it might be nice for them to add....

When everyone signs it, the host has a reminder of the fun times. Especially when they write something sarcastic. :) I tell them that it's like signing a yearbook, which usually gets everyone laughing.My standard note, that I do customize based on how well I know the host, goes something like: Name, Thanks for opening your home to me and your friends. I just know that you'll love all your new tools. Enjoy these recipes! AnnI usually sign it first so that people can see that they can write a note, and not just their names.

Thanks Ann. I might try this tomorrow! My host is supposed to have 15 guests so I really want to wow them as it's basically my biggest chance for sales this month!

I usually write "thanks for hosting"...

chefkristin said:
So you buy the ingredients for every show you do?
I send out the invitations for my hosts.

yes I do and since I have started doing this and mailing the invites, I have only had a couple of cancellations. Like I said I average 2 to 3 k per month and the last few have been almost 4k. I am already at the first level of the sell a thon and have 9 more shows to close this month. I just find that I do better this way. I also control the costs by giving them recipe options that I choose.

I think the Host program is great and is more than enough, but we all live in different places and what may be the driving force for someone to book in one geographic location may differ in another.

I purchase all of the ingredients for my shows, and I really push to ensure that my show is an unique experience because there are a lot of PC consultants in my city. I want to offer something that is different from all of the other consultants. So whether that is proving the ingredients or a gift, it can make me stand out of the crowd.:)

The "signing" the SB totally rocked at my show today. Thanks Ann!

dannyzmom said:

WHAT FUN!! I can't wait to put this in my next booking pkt...

1. What are some popular hostess gifts from Pampered Chef?

Some popular hostess gifts from Pampered Chef include kitchen gadgets and tools, baking sets, and cookbooks. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for the hostess.

2. How much should I spend on a hostess gift?

The amount you spend on a hostess gift will depend on your budget and the occasion. Pampered Chef offers a range of affordable options, from small kitchen tools to larger gift sets. Consider the relationship you have with the hostess and the effort they put into hosting when deciding on a budget.

3. Can I personalize a hostess gift from Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with a monogram or custom message. This adds a special touch to your gift and makes it more meaningful for the hostess.

4. What is the best way to present a hostess gift?

It's always nice to present a hostess gift in person, as it allows you to express your gratitude and appreciation. If you are unable to do so, you can also have the gift delivered directly to the hostess's home. Make sure to include a handwritten note to add a personal touch.

5. Can I purchase a hostess gift from Pampered Chef online?

Yes, you can purchase a hostess gift from Pampered Chef online through our website. We offer a variety of shipping options to ensure your gift arrives in a timely manner. You can also choose to have the gift wrapped and include a personalized message for the hostess.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • AFwife
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies