• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host With Food Allergies/Special Diet

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of options for individuals with dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free products, as well as options for vegetarian and vegan diets. Guests with food allergies or special diets can still enjoy the food at a party, as consultants are trained to accommodate their needs. Precautions are taken to prevent cross-contamination in the kitchen during food preparation. Hosts with dietary restrictions can still earn rewards, and there are resources and tips available for hosting a party with guests who have dietary restrictions.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
A friend of mine called asking for recipies to make for her host this weekend.

He:

* Can't eat red pepper or anything spicy. Even salad dressings are off limits.
* Can't eat deserts.
* Can't eat salads because the dressing is off limits ... but tomatoes are OK.
* Can't eat most cheeses, although there may be a way to work around that.

Any ideas?

30 minutes chicken perhaps with bread and veggies on the side.

The Tomato Basil Squares are yummy! It is a new starter recipe and shows quite a few products! Run that one by her and see what she says. It is in the "All the Best" cookbook (it is the recipe that made me decide I HAD to do PC!)

30 Minute Chicken and Garlic Biscuit Bites (just leave out the Parmesan)

Fruit Salsa and Baked Cinnamon Chips

The new Mini Cheeseburgers - just hold the cheese for the hosts.:D

Talked to my friend ... apparently her host is really conscious of the recipe using a lot of tools!

She also said "the more garlic the better" so I mentioned the white chicken chili.

Also the 30 minute chicken since the spices are really mild.

If they did a salad, he would use his own dressing.

1. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party if I have food allergies or follow a special diet?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to meet a variety of dietary needs. We offer a wide range of gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free options, as well as products that are suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets. Just let your consultant know about your dietary restrictions and they will work with you to create a menu that fits your needs.

2. Can my guests with food allergies/special diets still enjoy the food at my party?

Yes, they can! Our consultants are trained to accommodate guests with dietary restrictions and can offer alternatives or modifications to the recipes being prepared. We also have a variety of allergen-free products available for purchase that your guests can sample and enjoy.

3. Will there be any cross-contamination with allergens in the kitchen during the party?

Our consultants take great care to prevent cross-contamination during food preparation. They use separate utensils, cutting boards, and other tools when preparing allergen-free food items. If you have any concerns, please let your consultant know and they will take the necessary precautions.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I have food allergies/special diets?

Yes, you can! Our host rewards program is available to all hosts, regardless of their dietary needs. Your consultant can work with you to choose products that fit your dietary restrictions as part of your host rewards.

5. Are there any resources or tips for hosting a party with guests who have food allergies/special diets?

Yes, we have a variety of resources and tips available for hosting a party with guests who have dietary restrictions. Your consultant can provide you with recipe modifications, allergen-free product suggestions, and other helpful information to ensure that all of your guests have a great experience at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies