• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice for Getting Hosts to Create Wish Lists Before Shows

In summary, a wish list is a list of products that a host would like to receive as gifts from their guests at a Pampered Chef party. It is important for hosts to create one before a show as it helps the consultant understand their preferences and needs, making it easier to plan and personalize the party experience. To encourage hosts to create a wish list, you can explain the benefits and offer to assist in the process. Hosts do not have to share their wish list with guests, but it is recommended as it can help guests choose gifts and make the party more organized. Hosts can update their wish list at any time, and if a guest cannot find a specific item on the wish list, they can contact the consultant for assistance.
MSmith
I have a hard time with getting the host to come up with her wish list before we actually have the show.

I like the concept of coming up with this list and then asking "How much of this do you want for FREE?" and use it as a goal setting tool and so that she knows exactly what it's going to take to have a successful show....BUT, I can't seem to get anyone to do that first step! They don't work on their wish list until AFTER the show and then, in my opinion, neither one of us has optimized the opportunity for a) more free stuff/benefits for host and b) more commission $$ for me!

Anybody have any advice or tricks up your sleeves? All would be appreciated!!

Thanks,
maria

Maria,
Here are my notes from the Host Coaching Tele-Class. The thing I like most is to have the host have an open catalog in front of them and tell them to pretend they have an unlimited PC credit card. What would they buy. Write it down as they talk. This is their wish list.

My notes are attached...suggest you take the tele-class directly to get the ideas.

Attachments

• Host Coaching Essentials TeleClass.doc
    27 KB · Views: 718
Thanks a bunch! I hadn't thought about Tele-Classes...I'll check it out!

What is a wish list and why is it important for hosts to create one before a show?

A wish list is a list of products that a host would like to receive as gifts from their guests at a Pampered Chef party. It is important for hosts to create one before a show because it helps the consultant understand their preferences and needs, making it easier to plan and personalize the party experience for the host.

How can I encourage hosts to create a wish list before their party?

You can encourage hosts to create a wish list by explaining the benefits of having one, such as helping the consultant plan a successful party, making it easier for guests to choose gifts, and ensuring the host receives items they truly want and will use. You can also offer to assist the host in creating their wish list and make the process fun and enjoyable.

Do hosts have to share their wish list with their guests?

No, hosts do not have to share their wish list with their guests. It is completely up to the host if they want to keep their wish list private or share it with their guests. However, it is recommended for hosts to share their wish list as it can help guests in choosing gifts and make the party experience more organized and enjoyable for everyone.

Can a host update their wish list after it has been shared with guests?

Yes, a host can update their wish list at any time. They can add or remove items as they like, and the updated wish list will be reflected for their guests to see. It is also a good idea for hosts to update their wish list after the party, in case they receive any gifts from their guests.

What if a guest cannot find a specific item on the host's wish list?

If a guest cannot find a specific item on the host's wish list, they can either choose a different item or contact the consultant for assistance. The consultant can help the guest find a similar product or suggest alternative options. It is important for guests to choose items from the host's wish list to ensure that the host receives items they truly want and will use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • INGonzalez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956