• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do if my host will not close the show?

In summary, the host did not call Amber back after the show and she is going on vacation this week. She has tried calling the hostess multiple times and has not been successful. She is going to meet up with the host to exchange orders and collect the money.
abearagn
:eek: HELP!!! I had a show 3 WEEKS AGO and the host will not call me back! I have called everyday for 2 weeks....and have not spoken to her! Left several messages with husband and babysitter. She does not have an answering machine, so I could not leave a message about closing the show. Finally today (sunday morning) I got her on the phone and she was just so rude, like i was bothering her. I told her that I am closing the show today and she agreed to call me back tonight. I told her we could do it over the phone and that I could get the $ from her later.

1. What do i do if she does not call me back. I am going on vacation this week and feel like i must place the order today. I don't want those guests waiting one second longer.

2. she is my cousin's neighbor...so i feel pretty confident that I can get the $ after the order is placed. am i being too trusting?

3. do i call the guests about their orders? they all made it clear at the show they wanted their stuff. I assured them that pc has been shipping very quickly and as soon as she closed the show the products would take 1 week. I feel like I am looking bad here. do i do anything about it?

HELP!!!

AMBER

Amber,

I would definitely wait to close the show if you don't have everybody's money. I don't want to see you get burned. I would only submit the show if you REALLY know these people.
I wonder if she is just trying to get to the next level and not returning your calls b/c of that. That is very strange and I would be pretty upset too if she was rude to me on the telephone but maybe it was just bad timing. See if you guys can meet up tonight in person to exchange other orders and to collect the money. That way you can go to the bank tomorrow and submit it as soon as you get back.
I hope your host does call you tonight! Good Luck!

I don't undersatand how she still owes you money. This is what I would do. Make yourself the host and place the orders of her quest, have them shipped to your house then bag up the orders and personally drop off the orders.
Thank the quest for the order and try to book them for a show.
As the host order small items, that you can use as give aways for your next show. :)

I wouldn't close the show and make yourself the host unless you inform the hostess of it first. Give her a firm deadline, and tell her if she does not close the show by then, you will summit the orders, so that her guests will get the products they have been waiting for. And as for her hostess benefits, tell her they will be forfeited unless she can get this show closed by your deadline. That should motivate her. Good Luck!

I agree, you have to let her know before you do something like that! Let us know how it all works out. I haven't had this happen yet, but I bet it will be an issue at some point in the future! It's nice to hear about other people's experiences, so we can be slightly more prepared if/when it happens to us!

I think you also need to contact the guests as they are probably wondering where their stuff is. I would not place any orders that I did not receive money for. Call the host if you do not hear from her and tell her you need to submit the orders to be fair to her guests. She can either pay for her items with a credit card or bring you the money. Give her a day to do this and let her know that you will submit the show without her order and she gets nothing.

How bizarre. I hope it all works out for you.

I had this happen for the first time last month. I called every day and she wouldn't call back despite having a $600+ show. I finally called and told her I'd be closing the show and I'd pick out her free products for her if I didn't hear from her by 11pm that evening. She emailed me the next evening. Oh well....I tried.

Why does she still owe you $? How much? Have you tried calling your neighbor and asking her if everything is ok with her cousin? Maybe she can get it closed.

1. Why won't my host's show close?

There could be a few different reasons why your host's show is not closing. It could be due to technical difficulties, such as a glitch in our system, or the host not completing all the necessary steps to close the show. It's also possible that the show is not meeting the minimum sales requirement to close. We recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I still earn rewards if the host does not close their show?

Unfortunately, in order to earn rewards, the host must close their show and meet the minimum sales requirement. If the show does not close, you will not be able to earn any rewards. However, you can still place an order through the show link provided by your host.

3. How can I help my host close their show?

There are a few things you can do to help your host close their show. First, make sure to remind them to complete all the necessary steps to close the show, such as submitting their final orders and finalizing their guest list. You can also share the show link with friends and family to encourage them to place an order. Lastly, consider hosting a virtual party or event to help boost sales and close the show successfully.

4. What happens if the show does not close by the designated date?

If the show does not close by the designated date, it will automatically be closed by our system. However, if the show does not meet the minimum sales requirement, the host will not receive any rewards. If you are the consultant for the show, you can still reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can the host extend the closing date of their show?

Yes, the host can extend the closing date of their show. However, this must be done before the original closing date. They can do so by contacting our customer service team or by using the "Extend Closing Date" feature on their show dashboard. Keep in mind that the show must still meet the minimum sales requirement in order to close successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cakepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • GingerChef