• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding the Host Guest Special Calculation

In summary, the "Host Wants Guest Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who want to invite guests to their party. It allows hosts to earn extra rewards based on the number of guests who attend and make purchases at their party. To qualify, hosts must schedule a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and invite guests to attend. The benefits of this special include discounts on products, free products, and exclusive host-only items. It cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but hosts can still earn additional rewards on top of existing offers.
heidabear
How is the guest special calculated for a host? Is it after all discounts and free product that they would qualify to receive the guest special?

Oh, sorry, I went looking for my old post, but couldn't find it! Sorry, I haven't been on here in awhile!

What is the "Host Wants Guest Special"?

The "Host Wants Guest Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who want to invite guests to their party. It allows the host to earn extra rewards based on the number of guests who attend their party and make purchases.

How does the "Host Wants Guest Special" work?

The host must first schedule a party with a Pampered Chef consultant. They can then invite guests to attend the party. For every guest who attends and makes a purchase, the host will earn a certain number of points. These points can be redeemed for exclusive host rewards and discounts.

What are the benefits of the "Host Wants Guest Special"?

The "Host Wants Guest Special" allows hosts to earn extra rewards for their party. These rewards can include discounts on products, free products, and even exclusive host-only items. It also encourages hosts to invite more guests to their party, making it a more fun and successful event.

How can I qualify for the "Host Wants Guest Special"?

To qualify for the "Host Wants Guest Special", you must schedule a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and invite guests to attend. The number of guests who attend and make purchases will determine the number of points you earn and the rewards you qualify for.

Can I combine the "Host Wants Guest Special" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Host Wants Guest Special" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn additional host rewards through the "Host Wants Guest Special" on top of any existing promotions or discounts that you may qualify for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies