• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Finger Food Ideas for a Repeat Host's Next Event

In summary, some easy finger food ideas for hosting a party include mini quiches, bruschetta, vegetable and dip platters, mini meatballs, and fruit skewers. These can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge, and can be made more elegant by using pretty serving dishes and garnishing with fresh herbs or edible flowers. For those looking for healthy options, veggie sticks with hummus, fruit skewers, and grilled shrimp skewers are great choices. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products specifically for making finger foods, as well as recipes on their website.
pattikake
I've got a show next week for a repeat host .. Most of her guests have been to at least 6 of my shows within the last 2 years. She would like some type of finger food for a demo.

Any thoughts on what to make to 'wow' this seasoned crowd?

Pecan crusted blue cheese bites (appitizer cb) yummy but do make and take

any of the seasonings w/mayo & sour cream. Block of cream cheese w/sauces serve w/crackers. Touchdown Taco Dip, artichoke dip. There are a million things. :chef:

Club House Chicken Squares

Steamed Wonton Purses w/ the Ginger Wasabi & Thai Peanut Sauces for dipping!

This was a SMASH HIT at my Appetizer Shows during December!:thumbup:

Apple honey brie bites!! So easy, so yummy!!!!!

jbdowd0798 said:
apple honey brie bites!! So easy, so yummy!!!!!

love this one!!

Jerk chicken Nacho's (S/S 08 SSBR) This is one of my FAVORITE recipes!!!

Mel92504 said:
Jerk chicken Nacho's (S/S 08 SSBR) This is one of my FAVORITE recipes!!!

I second that one!

also Hot Pizza Dip with baguettes or veggies....I have a friend coming over tonight who specifically requested I make it...even though we're having Chicago-style pizza and dogs- flown in from the windy city!

Tomato Basil Squares. The recipe that made me sign up. :D

Chicken Clubhouse Squares and/or Tuxedo Brownie Bites! :) YUMMMMMMMMY

I used to do a "garnishing" show that was really interactive and has plenty of finger food. I'll see if I can find my notes or at least re-create it if you'd like.

I'm attaching the notes...it was back when we still had Chillzanne, so obviously use something else to serve (bamboo and SA maybe?).

Attachments

• Garnishing Show.doc
    26 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:

What are some easy finger food ideas for hosting a party?

Some easy finger food ideas for hosting a party include mini quiches, bruschetta, vegetable and dip platters, mini meatballs, and fruit skewers.

Can I make finger foods ahead of time for a party?

Yes, many finger foods can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until the party. Some options include pinwheels, stuffed mushrooms, and cheese platters.

How can I make finger foods look more elegant for a party?

You can make finger foods look more elegant by using pretty serving dishes and garnishing them with fresh herbs or edible flowers. Plating them in a visually appealing way can also make them look more sophisticated.

Are there any healthy finger food options for a party?

Yes, there are many healthy finger food options for a party such as veggie sticks with hummus, fruit skewers, and grilled shrimp skewers. You can also offer a variety of healthy dips and spreads to accompany the finger foods.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make finger foods for a party?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for making finger foods for a party. Some options include the Quick Slice, Veggie Spiralizer, and Mini Muffin Pan. You can also find many finger food recipes on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies