• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching Timelines: When to Make Calls & Get Organized

In summary, the individual phone calls are usually made 1-2 weeks before the show, the head count is taken the day before the show, and the grocery list is mailed a week before the show.
pampermeRai
Does anyone have a timeline that works for them in terms of host coaching? I am looking for a timeline of when to make initial contact with a prospective host, the time the nail down a date, get a recipe selection, a head count of their guests, etc. up until the show date. How many weeks/days are appropriate for making these individual phone calls, where I don't sound like I'm harrassing them, but at the same time want to get things in order. Thanks in advance!

I try to get the date on our calendars at initial contact but if she can't do that then I ask her for a day and time that I can call to do that.

Once the date is set:

I send the packet about a month before the show and call that week to make sure they got it. Go over the packet then, tell them to start telling people to put the show on their calendar and to check out your website (if you have one). This is a good time to talk about her wish list.

2 weeks before the show I call and remind her to get the invitations out (or if I am sending them I stress that I need the information so I can send them out 10 days before the show - or I check to see if she has any additional names to add to the list she has given me). At that time we talk about recipe choices and decide on the recipe.

1 week before the show I call just to check in. "How are things going for the show?" "Remember to ask those who can't come if they want to order." "Have any questions about outside orders or the recipe?" etc.

The day before the show or that morning I call for the head count. If I get a machine I say that I bring paperwork for about 15 and if she is expecting more she should let me know before 5pm so I can grab some more.

There's a lot more coaching that goes on during those calls but I do keep them short. I stress that I want this to be easy for her and that the main thing she needs to do is INVITE EVERYONE SHE KNOWS!

ALso, some of the calles end up being messages and I do leave some things on the machine to give them the information now always asking for a call back if she has questions or needs any help from me.

I do almost exactly what Beth does. The only other thing that I do is one week before the show I mail her a grocery pad/magnet with my bus. card. On the pad are the list of ingredients that she needs to purchase. Whenever I go to her house the pad is always on the fridge!

pampermeRai said:
Does anyone have a timeline that works for them in terms of host coaching? I am looking for a timeline of when to make initial contact with a prospective host, the time the nail down a date, get a recipe selection, a head count of their guests, etc. up until the show date. How many weeks/days are appropriate for making these individual phone calls, where I don't sound like I'm harrassing them, but at the same time want to get things in order. Thanks in advance!
Thanks so much girls! Very helpful!

cute idea about the fridge note pad, Do you just buy the cute $ store ones?

I actually had bought some PC ones from Town and Country when they were still one of our vendors. I am trying to figure out what I will do when I run out of the pads though...:eek:

1. When should I start host coaching for my Pampered Chef party?

The recommended timeline for host coaching is to start at least three weeks before the party date. This gives you enough time to connect with your host, set expectations, and help them prepare for the party.

2. How often should I reach out to my host during the host coaching process?

We recommend reaching out to your host at least once a week during the host coaching process. This helps to keep them engaged and excited about their party, and also allows you to address any questions or concerns they may have along the way.

3. What should I include in my host coaching calls?

During your host coaching calls, you should focus on building a relationship with your host, setting expectations for the party, and providing them with all the information they need to be successful. This includes details about the products, how to invite guests, and any special promotions or incentives.

4. Is it necessary to organize my host coaching calls and tasks?

Yes, it is important to stay organized during the host coaching process. This helps to ensure that you don't miss any important steps and that your host has a successful party. You can use a planner, spreadsheet, or any other organizational tool that works best for you.

5. Should I continue host coaching even after the party has taken place?

Yes, it is important to follow up with your host after the party to thank them for hosting and to offer any additional support they may need. This also gives you the opportunity to discuss future party possibilities and potential host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies