• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifts for Hosts: Ideas for Thank You Gifts for the Past Year

In summary, there are a variety of affordable gift options for a past year's host, including kitchen tools and food items. These gifts can also be personalized, such as monogrammed towels or engraved cutting boards. There are also specific gift sets for hosts, including a "Host Gift Set" and seasonal options. These gifts can be ordered online and shipped directly to the host, with the option to add gift wrapping and a personalized note for an additional fee. Gift cards can also be added to the gift, with various designs and denominations available to use towards any Pampered Chef product.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I usually send a thank you letter to all my hosts for the past year. I also like to send them a little something. Last year was fridge magnets with conversion chart and my business card attached. I'm trying to think of what to do for this year. Any ideas?

The Pampered Chef Calendar??

I've got to just find the stupid envelopes to send mine out.

Lisa

You're more generous than I. I simply send a postcard thanking my hosts.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
The Pampered Chef Calendar??

I've got to just find the stupid envelopes to send mine out.

Lisa
I have some but not enough for all of them.

raebates said:
You're more generous than I. I simply send a postcard thanking my hosts.
It's usually just something little nothing too much.

I've been sending calendars to my $1000+ hosts

1. What are some affordable gift options for a past year's host?

Some affordable gift options for a past year's host include kitchen tools such as spatulas, measuring cups, or serving utensils. Other options include food items like spices, sauces, or baking mixes.

2. Can I personalize the gift for the host?

Yes, we offer a variety of personalized gift options such as monogrammed kitchen towels, engraved cutting boards, or customized recipe books.

3. Are there any gift sets specifically for hosts?

Yes, we have a "Host Gift Set" which includes a mix of our best-selling kitchen tools and gadgets. We also offer seasonal gift sets that are perfect for thanking a host.

4. Can I order the gift online and have it shipped directly to the host?

Yes, you can order the gift online and have it shipped directly to the host. We also offer gift wrapping and a personalized note option for an additional fee.

5. Is there an option to add a gift card to the gift?

Yes, you can add a gift card to your gift. We offer a variety of gift card designs and denominations to choose from. The gift card can be used towards any Pampered Chef product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Molly Jo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Stephanie S
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies