• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Rewards: Tips for Writing the Perfect Thank You Note

In summary, when writing a thank you note to maximize host rewards, remember to express genuine gratitude and mention specific ways the party was successful, include a call to action, and offer help with their order. While not necessary, sending a thank you note is a thoughtful gesture that can strengthen the relationship with the host and increase the likelihood of future parties. It's best to send the note within a week after the party. Special offers or promotions can be included, following company guidelines. While personalized notes are more meaningful, a generic template can still convey gratitude and promote future sales.
Jenni1967
Is there a good format you use for the after-show thank you note? You know, where you tell the host what she earned free - in dollar amount? And what she would have earned if she was the consultant? Also do you ever send a note to the other customers - telling them what the host made and again telling them what they would have made as the consultant? I am looking for how you worded this.

Thanks~

thank you letter
Jenni1967 said:
Is there a good format you use for the after-show thank you note? You know, where you tell the host what she earned free - in dollar amount? And what she would have earned if she was the consultant? Also do you ever send a note to the other customers - telling them what the host made and again telling them what they would have made as the consultant? I am looking for how you worded this.

Thanks~
Look under print/generate PP reports in Pampered Partner. Click on Thank you and if you have the show open the host's name will be highlighted if not just find her. There's a great letter there that you can send as is or edit as you wish!

thank you notesI use one of the versions on PP for the host and then transfer that info to a thank you note I got from somewhere (can't remember) that prints two to a page and talks about saving their receipt, placing an order at any time, having questions - call me, hosting a show...etc.

I staple it to their receipt and it gets attached to their show order.

Jodi

1. How do I write a thank you note that will maximize my host rewards?

To write the perfect thank you note for maximizing host rewards, make sure to express your genuine gratitude and mention specific ways that the host's party was successful. Also, be sure to include a call to action, such as reminding the host to redeem their rewards and offering to help them with their order.

2. Is it necessary to send a thank you note to my host?

While it is not required, sending a thank you note to your host is a thoughtful gesture that can strengthen your relationship and increase the likelihood of them hosting again in the future. Plus, it shows your appreciation for their efforts in hosting a successful party.

3. How soon should I send the thank you note after the party?

It's best to send the thank you note within a week after the party. This allows enough time for the host to submit their orders and redeem their rewards while the party is still fresh in their mind.

4. Can I include a special offer or promotion in my thank you note?

Yes, you can include a special offer or promotion in your thank you note as a way to entice the host to place an order or to encourage them to host another party in the future. Just be sure to follow company guidelines and include any necessary disclaimers.

5. Should I personalize each thank you note or can I use a generic template?

While it may be more time-consuming, it is best to personalize each thank you note to make it more meaningful and sincere. However, if you are short on time, a generic template can still convey your gratitude and promote future sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • cookingwithlove