1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Host thank you note

Tags:
  1. Is there a good format you use for the after-show thank you note? You know, where you tell the host what she earned free - in dollar amount? And what she would have earned if she was the consultant? Also do you ever send a note to the other customers - telling them what the host made and again telling them what they would have made as the consultant? I am looking for how you worded this.

Thanks~

May 7, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

thank you letter

Look under print/generate PP reports in Pampered Partner. Click on Thank you and if you have the show open the host's name will be highlighted if not just find her. There's a great letter there that you can send as is or edit as you wish!

May 7, 2005
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

thank you notes

I use one of the versions on PP for the host and then transfer that info to a thank you note I got from somewhere (can't remember) that prints two to a page and talks about saving their receipt, placing an order at any time, having questions - call me, hosting a show...etc.

I staple it to their receipt and it gets attached to their show order.

Jodi

May 7, 2005
Have something to add?