• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Letter for Hosting a Successful Party | Consultant Tips and Tricks

In summary, a host thank you letter is a letter written to thank the host of a Pampered Chef party for their hospitality and efforts in hosting the event. It is important to send a host thank you letter to show appreciation, maintain a good relationship, and encourage future parties. The letter should include a sincere thank you, mention of the successful party, and reminder of host benefits. It is best to send the letter within a week after the party, and it can be sent electronically or handwritten and mailed.
pchefinski
Okay, so my girlfriend, out of the blue, tells me that she wants to close her show next Monday. I'm thinking "huh? You had a show going?" and then remembered I had given her a Spring/Summer catalog the second I got my changeover kit (which, BTW I haven't gotten my Fall/Winter one yet...??) I hadn't realized she was really going to have a party. But she's had 3 with me so far, so she knows the drill LOL. She's not sure how much in sales she's at yet, but it prompted me to write up this letter, which I've been meaning to do for a while. I took the "how much you'd make as the consultant" diddy from someplace on here, so I hope whoever had that posted doesn't mind! :D If there's anything that needs fixed, please let me know. I don't want to look like a doofus! Oh, and the figures/dates are just randomly thrown in there so I could see the finished look of it.

Attachments

• Host Thank You Letter.pdf
    72.6 KB · Views: 771
  • Host Thank You Letter.pub
    378.5 KB · Views: 625
That's great - did you know there is a letter in Pampered Partner that automatically figures all tha stuff out for the hostess?

No I didn't.. But I'll take a look.. that's awesome! Saves me a bunch of work.. :D

What is a host thank you letter?

A host thank you letter is a letter that is written to thank the host of a Pampered Chef party for their hospitality and for hosting the event. It is a way for the consultant to show appreciation for the host's time and effort in organizing the party.

Why is it important to send a host thank you letter?

Sending a host thank you letter is important because it shows the host that their efforts are valued and appreciated. It also helps to maintain a good relationship with the host and encourages them to host future parties.

What should be included in a host thank you letter?

A host thank you letter should include a sincere thank you, a mention of the successful party, and a reminder of the host benefits they received. It is also a good idea to include a personal touch, such as mentioning a specific dish or product that the host enjoyed.

When should a host thank you letter be sent?

A host thank you letter should be sent within a week after the party. This allows enough time for the consultant to gather all the necessary information and write a thoughtful letter, while still being timely.

Can a host thank you letter be sent electronically?

Yes, a host thank you letter can be sent electronically. In fact, sending it via email is often the most convenient and efficient method. However, if the consultant prefers, they can also handwrite and mail the letter to the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
ltkacz
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg