• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Success: The Power of Focus and Hostess Evaluation Forms

In summary, to fill out a host survey slip for a Pampered Chef party, provide your name, contact information, and any additional comments or feedback. The purpose of the slip is to gather feedback from the host and improve products and services, as well as recognize and reward hosts. Only the host can fill out the slip, but guests can share their feedback with the consultant or customer service team. You can give the slip to your consultant at the party or mail it within a week after the party. Host survey slips are not mandatory, but highly encouraged to help improve services and reward hosts. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
chefdeb410
OK...I just finished reading Les Hewitt (& Jack Canfield & Mark Victor Hansens)'s book The Power of Focus and I'm SUPER excited for the Director's Training at Conference (Wave 3)!! So my question is: has anyone ever sent (or still does) a Hostess evaluation form? This form is asking your hosts how you did, what you could improve on, recipe choice, etc. If so, can you share the form that you used? And has it helped you at all to improve your shows & host coaching?
THANKS A BUNCH!!!

I have not heard of that but it sounds interesting.

I woul dlove to try that - I hop esomebody posts one!

can we send the host a survey and show them how they rate?

:rolleyes:

etteluap70PC said:
can we send the host a survey and show them how they rate?

:rolleyes:
Yeh...I can think of a few things I'd like to say about my hostess from hell earlier this year. OOPS! did I just say that out loud?

If you haven't already...READ THE POWER OF FOCUS before you go to NC!! This is going to change everything for me! In the book, they talk about a customer care survey to send to your customers (hosts in our case) asking them how you're doing. I feel like I've hit a huge rut and want to get out of it, so I thought it might help to find out first-hand from my hosts what I'm doing right/wrong.

1. How do I fill out a host survey slip?

To fill out a host survey slip, simply write your name, contact information, and any additional comments or feedback on the slip provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. Make sure to provide accurate information so that your consultant can follow up with you after the party.

2. What is the purpose of a host survey slip?

The purpose of a host survey slip is to gather feedback from the host of a Pampered Chef party. This feedback helps us improve our products and services, and also allows us to recognize and reward our hosts for their hard work in hosting a successful party.

3. Can I fill out a host survey slip if I attended a party as a guest?

No, host survey slips are only for the host of the party. However, if you have feedback or comments about your experience as a guest, you can share them with your consultant or contact our customer service team.

4. How do I submit my host survey slip?

You can give your completed host survey slip to your consultant at the party, or you can mail it to the address provided on the slip. If you choose to mail it, make sure to send it within a week after the party so that it can be included in the consultant's report.

5. Are host survey slips mandatory?

No, host survey slips are not mandatory. However, we highly encourage our hosts to fill them out as they help us improve our services and reward our hosts for their efforts. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and valued by our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cooking4pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cooking4pchef
  • jcwarr