• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept. Special - Need Advice from Experienced Hosts

I'm not sure what the deal is with Canada, I've never heard that before.It always is... there was a thread where everyone was complaining about having to have $60.00 hurting their sales, I just thought how lucky:rolleyes:I'm not sure what the deal is with Canada, I've never heard that before.
rennea
Gold Member
Does anybody know what Sept. special is? I have a host who want to book then and want to know.
Thanks Guys,
Rennea

It is the New Traditions stoneware. The host can get one piece at 60% off. The Classic is not included in this for some reason :)( I had a lot of shows booked last year so hostess' could get the fluted stone and mini muffin). The guests can get 20% off of as many pieces as they want.

At least that is the special in the US. Are your specials usually the same as ours?

jenniferlynne said:
It is the New Traditions stoneware. The host can get one piece at 60% off. The Classic is not included in this for some reason :)( I had a lot of shows booked last year so hostess' could get the fluted stone and mini muffin). The guests can get 20% off of as many pieces as they want.

At least that is the special in the US. Are your specials usually the same as ours?

Where did you see that? I know last years Sept. specials were the stoneware, but so far it says nothing at CC. :confused:

She probably has gone to her cluster meeting already!;)

Oops!!Yes I have. Was I not supposed to tell that yet? Was that top secret also?

That was the same exact thing as last Sept.:rolleyes:

Yeah, except last Sept, you could get any of the stones except the newest piece. This time you can only get the New Traditions. Almost every piece I sold last year was a classic piece.

I personally love the classic pieces better. But, the NT pieces look pretty on the table. I hope the fact that they are going to be on sale will help me sell more of them.

Since this is CANADIAN corner and all... they have not posted the specials for Sept yet but I'm sure they will be on there by August 1st!

SillyThis is really getting silly........the web was down all day and I thought for sure when it came back up we would at least have info on what's coming up.
NOTHING:mad: Still don't know what the heck the Sept specials are:mad:
I haven't received my change over package yet either and that sucks, I don't have anybody in my area. My "cluster" meets 7 hours away from me.
Ahhhh, sorry just needed to vent!!

I know.. it sucks... we are suppose to get our kits by tomorrow. I can't wait to see everything!!!!

If you have a personal website, the specials are there in the updated scripts.

September host special is 60% off NT stoneware, guest special is 20% off NT stoneware.
October host special is 60% off one forged cutlery piece and guest special is spend $75 get the bar board free.
CC is updated now as well.

Marg said:

September host special is 60% off NT stoneware, guest special is 20% off NT stoneware.
October host special is 60% off one forged cutlery piece and guest special is spend $75 get the bar board free.

Yup thanks and I just received my change over kit today yahoo!!!!

Marg said:

In the US you have to spend $60 for the free bar board. I wonder why it is higher for you all?

jrstephens said:
In the US you have to spend $60 for the free bar board. I wonder why it is higher for you all?

It always is... there was a thread where everyone was complaining about having to have $60.00 hurting their sales, I just thought how lucky:rolleyes:

1. What is the September special for Pampered Chef?

The September special for Pampered Chef is the "Need Advice from Experienced Hosts" promotion. This special offers exclusive deals and discounts for hosts who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I become an experienced host to qualify for this special?

To become an experienced host, you must have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $200 in sales from that party. This will automatically qualify you for the "Need Advice from Experienced Hosts" promotion in September.

3. What kind of deals and discounts can I expect with this special?

The deals and discounts offered in the "Need Advice from Experienced Hosts" promotion vary based on your sales and the number of guests at your previous party. You can expect to receive discounts on select products, free shipping, and other exclusive offers.

4. Can I combine this special with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Need Advice from Experienced Hosts" promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and use them towards your purchase during this special.

5. How can I take advantage of this September special?

To take advantage of the "Need Advice from Experienced Hosts" promotion, you can either host another party or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order. Make sure to mention that you are an experienced host to receive the special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cbord