• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Chair Owed $4.75 - Is This an Error?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a misunderstanding regarding a free/host special for a fundraiser submission. The chairperson is responsible for paying shipping fees for any items they receive, which may have been unknown to them. It is recommended to reach out to customer service for clarification and assistance.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I was trying to submit my fundraiser and it says the chairperson can get the free/host special. So I went back and added the free sauce. Now it says she owes 4.75. Its not free if she has to pay shipping...she didn't want to spend any money. So, is this an error or does she have to pay shipping? I wanted to send this before next week and I am sure HO is closed until Tuesday.

Thanks for your help.

For fundraisers, hosts or the chairperson has to pay shipping. I have called and complained about this but was told it is just the way it is.

Shawnna said:
I was trying to submit my fundraiser and it says the chairperson can get the free/host special. So I went back and added the free sauce. Now it says she owes 4.75. Its not free if she has to pay shipping...she didn't want to spend any money. So, is this an error or does she have to pay shipping? I wanted to send this before next week and I am sure HO is closed until Tuesday.

Thanks for your help.

Does the host want the special? If not, then don't add it.

She doesn't know she could get something for free...and she didn't want to spend money. But, the way I see it, its not free if she has to pay shipping. So, I will just delete it. Thanks for your help. Now I can go ahead and send it.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your fundraiser submission. It sounds like there may have been a misunderstanding about the free/host special. The free sauce is a bonus item that the chairperson can earn for hosting the fundraiser, but it does not cover the cost of shipping. The chairperson will still be responsible for paying the shipping fees for any items they receive. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further clarification on this matter. They will be able to assist you and the chairperson with any questions or concerns. I apologize for any confusion and I hope this helps! Have a great day.

1. Is the amount of $4.75 owed by the fundraiser chair a mistake?

It is possible that the amount of $4.75 is a mistake, but it is always best to double check with the fundraiser chair to confirm the amount owed.

2. How was the amount of $4.75 calculated?

The amount of $4.75 may have been calculated based on the total sales made by the fundraiser chair during the event. It is important to review the sales records to determine the accuracy of the amount.

3. Can the fundraiser chair dispute the amount owed?

Yes, the fundraiser chair can dispute the amount owed if they believe there is an error in the calculation or if they have evidence to support a different amount.

4. What happens if the fundraiser chair refuses to pay the $4.75?

If the fundraiser chair refuses to pay the owed amount, it may be necessary to discuss the issue with a supervisor or manager to come to a resolution. It is important to maintain open communication and try to reach a mutual agreement.

5. What are the consequences for not paying the owed amount?

If the fundraiser chair does not pay the owed amount, it may result in a delay in processing their orders or future fundraising events. It is best to resolve the issue promptly to avoid any negative impact on future fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • mmilus